Here is a sample of receptionist resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a receptionist, and medical receptionist.
Do you enjoy meeting new people? Are you at home interacting and making people relaxed? Do you have a knack for eliciting warm response from people? These are some of the qualities hiring managers look out for when seeking to hire a new receptionist.
If you feel you have all these qualities and would love a career as a receptionist then you’d have to start off by polishing your resume to reflect this skills and qualities.
Below is a resume template that will help you create yours and apply for the position.
Receptionist Intern Resume Sample
808, Avery street, San Francisco, CA 94124 | Xxxxxxxx | [email protected]
Professional and smart individual with exceptional skills as the first point of contact for visitors and clients, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and strong ability to make people feel relaxed.
Seeking to obtain an internship position as a receptionist in a dynamic organization that offers a variety of challenges and where my organizational, multitasking and administrative skills are constantly stretched.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Office for creating official documents, handling data-entry tasks and preparing reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and Effective communication skills to nurture relationships with colleagues, visitors and clients.
- Strong report writing skill
- A Self-starter
- Professional and warm telephone etiquette
- Customer oriented
- Superior organizational skills and deadline driven to meet targets and accomplish daily tasks.
- Expert level skills in Word Processing
- Proficient in customer relationship management package
Relevant Work History
Receptionist | April 2017 – Aug. 2017
Drinkland.com, New York, NY
- Taking and forwarding calls and messages to the appropriate desk
- Performed administrative duties which include – filing, create official documents, Kept accurate records of visitors, undertake general clerical duties.
- Assist visitors with their queries by providing them with information or directing them to the right desk.
- Assist in training and orienting new staff
- Generate memos, reports and emails when appropriate
- Maintained office supplies by monitoring inventory and order items
Secretary | Feb. 2015 – April 2017
Career Center, Hopkins Community College , San Francisco CA
- Managed workflow by assigning and monitoring tasks assigned my team member
- Implement and monitor programs as directed by management
- Managed and ran the office
- Managed data stored in the computer data system by updating them
- Took minutes and noted action points during meetings, typed and circulated same to everyone
- Carried out duties as assigned by management from time to time
Waiter | Some Company Inc | Some Town | Summer 2016
- Check in on guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and handle any complaints they may have
- Process customer bills and also collect payments from customers
- Take patrons orders accurately and pass same information to kitchen staff
- Serve food and/or beverages to customers
- Greet patrons with a warm smile and direct them to an empty table
- Provide customers with information about local areas and assistance
Deck steward | Some Cruise company Inc | Some Town | Summer 2015
- Cleans and maintains the pool area to be orderly and immaculate
- Greets and welcomes all guests going to the deck areas.
- Provides and exchanges towels for all guests
- Follows guidelines in opening and closing pool each day
- Provides information and assistance to guests
- Exceptional empathic skills to assist and care for others.
- Ability to work in a team while collaborating with others.
- Excellent ability to think creatively while following procedures
Hopkins Community College | Some Town | June 2015 – Present
Diploma in Office Management
Activities and Hobbies
- Lead band player for jive band
- Member Read and write club
- Professional receptionist resume sample
- Entry level receptionist resume sample
- Receptionist cover letter sample