Here is a sample of entry level receptionist resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an office receptionist and hotel receptionist.
Entry Level Receptionist Resume Sample – Receptionists work in a number of environments, including business, veterinary medicine, hospitality, spa, and medicine. While the essence of their work remains the same in all workplaces, they perform specific specialized tasks according to the demands of the employer.
Receptionists are not only important for providing a positive image of business; it is also crucial to manage the office’s administrative tasks at all times smoothly functioning, as the organized office generates efficient business. There are a whole range of functions that the receptionists need to do; some can only be regular office work, while others are specific to the industry in which they work.
- Strong knowledge of reception and multi-line telephone systems
- Capable of filling in physical documents and maintaining electronic files
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Confident and mature with helping attitude
- Well dressed and good looking person with beautiful nature
- Experienced in writing and working on the desktop computer
- Strong desire for learning and skills to capture new technologies
- Perform basic bookkeeping and record keeping duties
- Update shift diaries and report maintenance issues
- Perform light maintenance on equipment
Entry Level Receptionist Resume Sample
Billie R. Donnelly
712 Arbutus Drive, Miami Springs, FL 33166 | 305-871-0667 | [email protected]
ENTRY LEVEL RECEPTIONIST
To work as a front desk receptionist where I can maximize my organizational skills in a tough environment, achieving such a high level of efficiency at work. Some of the personal qualifications include:
- Excellent knowledge of providing the first contact from the reception desk
- Good for scheduling meetings and appointments
- Getting familiar with the operation of multi-line telephone systems
- Experienced in managing archiving and correspondence systems
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
- Computer: Database, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
■ Professional Experience
Asst. Front Desk Executive
ABC Company, Miami Springs, FL (2013 – Present)
- Replying, reviewing and answering incoming calls.
- Receiving and assisting clients and followed them to their correct destinations; offices, rooms or meeting rooms.
- Performing general secretarial functions, including scheduling meetings, scheduling of appointments, faxing and sending of mail.
- Taking verbal and written messages and forwarding them to the exact person/destination.
- Receiving emails and orders and electronic deliveries.
- Maintaining meeting diary- manually or electronically, as needed.
- Accepting letters and parcels delivered to the reception desk and delivering them to the appropriate staff.
- Processing of general information and data requests.
- Handling vulnerable situations such as customer requirements, special needs, and complaints.
- Coordinating maintenance of equipment, furniture, lighting, applications and brochures at the reception.
- Maintaining a clean, neat and comfortable reception place.
Front Desk Intern
XYZ Company, Green Bay, WI (2010 – 2012)
- Responded to a private PBX phone system and incoming calls
- Provided the details that are required in accordance with company policies to customers via the phone
- Answered the customer’s questions via e-mail
- Organized for water, tea, and coffee for visitors and buyers
- Took photocopies, sent faxes and retrieved incoming faxes
- Archived, copied, compiled and saved company document records
■ Educational Qualifications
High School Diploma
St. John School, Miami, FL
Available on request
Want more samples?
- Medical Office Receptionist Job Description Sample
- Front Desk Receptionist Job Description Sample
- Receptionist Job Description Sample
- Front Desk Receptionist Intern Resume Sample