Here is a sample of customer service manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a call center customer service manager, bank customer service manager, customer service resume, customer service representative, and experienced customer service manager.
The job a Customer Service Manager can be multi-faceted and other than dealing with customers the job responsibilities also include processing forms and applications, keeping communication between departments as smooth as possible, keeping colleagues up to date with any customer activity, directing complaints and requests to the correct source and ensuring the general administration is organized. Managing customer accounts and maintaining the upkeep of records and filing systems are also expected responsibilities.
In addition to receiving communication and acting upon it, customer service representatives are occasionally required to actively make telephone calls whereupon the same code of conduct regarding politeness and professionalism is needed.
Being privy to customer information is a delicate situation and customer service is required to keep all information within the workplace at the risk of losing their job.
Customer Service Manager Resume Sample and Required Skills
Customer Service Manager Skills
Customer service is something that has an affect on every person in the world.Dealing with complaints is where the most crucial area lies with respect to the desire to give quality customer service.
In order to be an effective customer service manager you need to have the following skills:
- Good Communication
- Industry Knowledge of the products
- Good Organizational Skills
- Strong Team Building Skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Able to Accept and Promote Change
- Analysis Skills
- Clear Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
Customer Service Manager Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Customer Service Manager experienced with all facets of the hiring, training, coaching and development processes of Call Center Representatives.All targeted at achieving the organizational goals and aims
- Customer Relationship Management Software (CRM)
- Call center metrics decoding aptitude
- Skilled in call center operations
- Adherence to high customer service standards
- Timpani Contact Center software proficiency
- Austin Logistics Call Select proficient
- Adheres to customer service procedures
- Customer interface expertise
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
Customer Service Manager
Manage customer service and customer call center departments, along with offering training and retraining to establish and improve quality client relations. Secure and sustain moral professional ethics by:
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Cross-trained and backed up other customer service manager
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Identified individual development needs with appropriate training.
- Effective liaison between customers and internal departments.
- Maintained accurate records of past due customer account activity.
- Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
ABC Co., Ltd. Ohio (2010 – 2012)
Customer Service Agent
Assisted Customer Service Manager in daily record keeping, such as checking of payroll information, customer call log, billing, disbursement, classifying information, sorting data and calculating data.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Resolved service, pricing and technical problems for customers by asking clear and specific questions.
- Managed call center from initial start-up to full operational status.
- Analyzed call volume and average call time to monitor Customer Service Representative performance and productivity.
MBA Marketing, 2006
University of Ohio Ohio
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the customer service manager resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?