Personal Assistant Intern Resume
Personal Assistant Intern Resume Sample – Landing a personal assistant role is not easy. Yes, personal assistants provide support and ease the life of high-powered executives but it could be a hard sell to grab their attention in the first place.
This is why you need an impeccable resume that highlights all the right qualities and skills required to be effective in the role. Bear in mind that, the responsibilities of a P.A is focused on serving an individual and the scope covers both their work-related and personal life.
To get you started on drafting a resume, here’s a template you can customize to your taste.
Personal Assistant Intern Resume Sample
239 Queenslane, Oakland, Mahattan, NY
Email: [email protected]
A highly organized and self-directed professional with an eye for details, energetic and excellent interpersonal skills. With a strong ability to focus on what is important, expert level schedule handling ability, and have a knack to help you get your life organized; hence freeing up your time to focus on important things.
I believe my experience in grant writing, sales, and as a personal assistant have provided me with the relevant skills required to effectively fill the role as your personal assistant.
- Dependable, self-directed and an eye for details
- Extremely tactful and ability to relate comfortably with staff no matter seniority
- Excellent communication skill, both written and spoken.
- Highly organized, level-headed and flexible.
- Computer savvy which enabled me to create business documents, brochures, manuals and reports
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Demonstrable administrative support specialist
- Strong internet research skills to pull up necessary data when needed
- Proficient in MS word processor
- Excellent Slide preparation and presentation skills
- Familiar with computer networking basics
- Organized and coordinated a week long student activities which involves taking care of logistics and accommodation for visiting speakers, guests and entertainers.
- Speaker for student representative council
- Best rookie salesman for three consecutive months
November 2016 – August 2017
Mr. Lyman Peterson – Queens Spring, NY
- Acted as the first point of contact by receiving and screening phone calls, emails and visitors.
- Managed and organized diaries, meetings and appointments for client
- Developed a system that cut-back on inefficiency and paper use in the office.
- Typed, compiled and prepared reports, presentations and correspondence
- Researched and prepared data for client on any subject
Personal Assistant to CEO of Ipswich Media Ltd
January 2016 – October 2016
Ipswich Media Ltd – Astoria, Queens NY
- Reading, monitoring and responding to CEO’s emails
- Taking calls and acting and acting as the first point of contact for both internal and external members
- Organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries
- Taking action points and writing minutes during meetings
- Conducting research, preparing presentations and drafting communications on behalf of the CEO
- Managed the CEO’s social media profile
- Sourcing and ordering stationery and office equipment
Sales Rep |Some Company | Some Town | June 2015 – December 2015
- Planned and implemented multiple sales campaign across several platforms
- Prospected and signed up clients
- Handles between thirty to forty cold calls every work day
- Drafted and fine-tuned cold emails
- Generated over $1 million worth of sales with the period in review
- Expanded the client base by over 5 percent.
Volunteer Grant Writer| Some NGO | Some Town | December 2014 – June 2015
- Honed my writing skills
- Sharpened my research and analytical skills
- Was able to secure over four hundred thousand dollars in grant funding
- Develop and write grant proposals
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects without losing track of them
- State University of New York
- Bachelor of Science Degree (Honors) 2016