Here is an internship sample of marketing coordinator resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a marketing coordinator, and digital marketing coordinator.
Do you desire a career in marketing? Are you searching for an opportunity to gain hands-on experience and be exposed to the nitty-gritty of marketing campaigns?
The responsibility of a marketing coordinator includes researching, preparing presentations and reports and providing general support to the marketing team. Marketing interns should be particularly able to learn quickly, as this will help them grasp every stage of a marketing campaign development. Some other skills they may be required to possess include, strong communication skills, and ability to conceptualize new ideas.
To help you get a head start in this exciting industry, here is a resume template you can tweak to reflect your experience and skills.
Marketing Coordinator Internship Resume Sample
1294 BH Street road, City: San Diego, state: CA Telephone: XXXXXXX . [email protected]
Ambitious and conscientious business professional passionate about business and marketing. With experience in marketing, brand management, social media and sales. Seeking a challenging and fast-paced work environment where my skill sets will be applied in achieving personal and organizational goals.
MountainView Business College, NorthWest University, Toronto
BSc Marketing and New Media (Honors Student) – 2016
- Excellent marketing communications for effectively understanding what customers need and present the company’s services as a solution.
- Strong business strategy development ability for planning and executing to reach organizational goals.
- Excellent marketing skills to effectively tell brand stories and buildup brand equity.
- In-depth social media marketing knowledge for leveraging social media in marketing and branding efforts.
- Strong business development skill that enables me seek out new opportunities for the company.
- Excellent leadership and project management skill, research and survey Development
- Strong sales skills to drive revenue and meet monthly target
- Excellent content development ability for developing branded contents that are integrated into the inbound marketing efforts of the company
- Intermediate skill in the use of HootSuite Customer Relationship Management platform
- Excellent ability to curate contents from around the web
- Knowledgeable in automating social media marketing efforts.
- Expert level skill in Microsoft Office suite – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Google apps
Relevant Work Experiences
Genuine Visa Consult | Some Town
Jan 2016 – July 2016
- Was part of team that generated over $10,000,000 in Sales within the given period
- Managed social media marketing for the organization which resulted in over 25% in leads generated.
- Developed a social media content strategy for the social media that resulted in producing and queuing over six months worth of content for the brand.
- Managed, nurtured and grew the social media community by over 23%
- Collaborating with influencers in the travel niche to build brand visibility.
Social Media Intern
Glasspoint Ltd | Some Town
Oct.2015 – Dec. 2015
- Handled content creation for all social media platforms.
- Developed a cross-platform content strategies for content promotion
- Conceptualized and developed new social media campaigns
- Monitored social channels for trending news, ideas, and memes and leveraging them to build brand awareness
- Captured, analyzed and reported on social media metrics
Office Hand – Some Company | Some Town| May 2015 – Oct. 2015
- Developed ability to follow instructions and guidelines
- Developed the ability to anticipate needs and provide their solutions
- Learned how to use Social media to build brand awareness
- Learned how to manage online communities
Janitor – Some Company |Some Town | January 2015 – May 2015
- Developed strong eye for details and became highly conscientious
- Developed a can-do spirit
- Enrolled into the local community college
Recipient Young Leaders Award – Avram Yoshisd Foundation
Conscientious Employee of the Month (June) – Some Company
- Perfected the ability to handle tasks simultaneously without losing track of each of them
- Self-motivated and highly self-reliant
- Developed strong ability to nurture mutual relationships with others.
Marketing, the Internet.
Want more samples?
- Professional marketing coordinator resume sample
- Entry level marketing coordinator resume sample
- Marketing Coordinator Job Description Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search