Here is a sample of office manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an office manager, law firm office manager , and school office manager.
As an entry-level office manager, you are responsible for organizing all administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of offices. This includes organizing people, information, and other resources. You need to ensure the updating of office equipment, and the relevant records are updated, and all management procedures work effectively.
In smaller organizations, you will do most of the work yourself, and in larger ones you will oversee the work of the staff team.
Although the accuracy of the nature of your work will vary depending on the organization you are working for, and you will have the responsibility to ensure the effective functioning of the office so that the organization can achieve its goals.
- Excellent organizing skills and time management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other custom desktop software
- Powerful computer skills and typing
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure
- Excellent teamwork skills and trust in team leadership and motivation
- Ability to manage my own workload and at the same time supervise the work of others
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads
- Approach to solving workplace problems
- Project management skills.
Entry Level Office Manager Resume Sample with Little Experience
Gregory C. Yost
1701 Arrowood Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32202 | (904) 545-3168 | [email protected]
OBJECTIVE: A highly committed and intellectually aggressive administrative expert with proven experience in office administration and task priorities. An entrepreneur with an exceptional decision-making power that can negotiate and solve problems quickly, accurately and effectively. A track record of how to ensure the smooth running of daily office operations while implementing effective cost control strategies. Demonstrated ability to implement and promote a policy of equality and diversity.
- Reduce the monthly office operating budget by $5,000 by implementing cost-effective strategies for routine operations.
- Enhanced overall level of customer satisfaction by 50% by demonstrating the professional ethics of customers and by building positive relationships with customers.
- Determining a complete inventory of supplies that ensure 100% availability of all inventories.
ABC COMPANY – Jacksonville, FL
Office Manager | April 2015 – Present
- Hiring, engaging, training and motivating new staffs
- Coordinating and facilitating the daily activities of the office in order to ensure the smooth running of the office.
- Performing office management tasks and participate in the new employment process in close co-operation with the Human Resources Department.
- Organizing periodic meetings and staff orientation to apply new rules and procedures and share general information.
- Supervising the work and advice of staff whenever necessary
- Generating daily and weekly performance reports
- I have created and sent an accurate and timely salary report on human resources
- Maintenance records for general records
- Claims and receivables
- Cash flow management according to company standards
- He presented the financial status and status of senior management. He has played a key role in the organization’s policies and decisions.
- Involved in managing strategies for professional employee development.
XYZ COMPANY – Union Mills, IN
Office Assistant | May 2013 – March 2015
- Greeted visitors and clients, answer the phone and help client and colleagues.
- Maintained an office calendar and appointments as administered
- Answered phone calls and managed mail
- provided administrative and clerical support to the organization
- Perform data entry and review tasks
- Typed, scan, copy, and archive
- Organized meetings and took minutes of the meeting
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, Los Angeles, CA – 2013
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Available on request
Want more samples?