Here is a sample of office manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an office administrator, office staff position, office staff, and office assistant.
Office manager intern is an entry-level position for anyone seeking experience in learning how to manage and run an office. Some of the responsibilities of an intern include preparing reports, putting traveling logistics in place, monitoring and ordering office stationery, and handling other tasks as assigned by superiors.
An intern should highlight some of these skills in their resume, organizational and multi-tasking skills, able to prioritize works, effective communications, and most be a team player.
Here is a resume sample you can personalize to apply for the job.
Office Manager Intern Resume Sample
239 Queenslane, Oakland, Mahattan, NY
Email: [email protected]
An extremely energetic and skilled management professional seeking a role as an office manager intern with your organization where my strong organizational skills, leadership and ability to rally people around a course is utilized in effectively harnessing the human and material resource of your firm to attain organizational goals.
- Excellent team building and supervision skill needed to be an effective manager
- Excellent and effective communication skill
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Budgeting and ability to track budget spending to enable me discover cost saving points
- Proficient with Microsoft word packages
- Process management and ability to be innovative in order to improve efficiency
- Comfortable leading others and delegating when appropriate
- Proficient with project management software for tracking project stages
- Adept at creating, updating and deleting databases for easy of retrieving data.
- Exceptional MS PowerPoint skill for preparing presentations
- Skilled in the use of customer relationship management software (CRM)
- Won the staff award for the month of August 2015
- Received the CEO commendation for boost Workflow efficiency
- Developed and efficient Office management process
Relevant Work History
Office Assistant | Sept. 2016 – Present
ABC Company – Anytown, NY
- Ensured the smooth running of the office
- Oversaw and managed office staff of 5
- Planned and organized official events this include both informal and formal events.
- Maintained and monitored supply of office supplies
- Developed process to improve efficiency in the office this boosted productivity by 25 percent.
- Through expense tracking was able to eliminate wastages thereby cutting back on running expense
- Assisted in HR functions by updating staff personal information on company’s database
Receptionist | Administrative Assistant – March 2015 – Sept. 2016
XYX Ltd – Anytown, NY
- Served as the personal assistant to the CEO of the company
- Screened, received on behalf of the CEO
- Oversaw the implementation of automated report generating program that help improve management decision making process
- Took minutes and action points during meetings and also type and send them to everyone involved in the meeting
- Ran errands for the CEO
Pool and Deck Supervisor | Some Town Cruise Inc | Some Town | Summer 2015
- Supervised deck attendants and instructed them on what to do
- Ensured that the Pool and Deck area is orderly and well kept
- Made sure that all guests were comfortable and well attended
- Greets and welcomes guests to Deck areas according to cruise standards of services
Cruise Ticketing officer | Some XYZ Inc | Someplace Town | Summer 2014
- Confirm guest bookings and made sure all details are accurately entered
- Generated confirmation codes for the clients
- In charge of confirming payments from guests
- Uploaded all data to the customer relationship management platform
- Handled incoming calls and queries from guests.
- Extremely reliable and discrete with sensitive information
- Exceptional Analytical skills to break problems into smaller units
- Strong ability to adapt to changing environment
Anytown State University, NY
Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration (in view)
- Office manager cover letter example
Want more samples?