Here is a sample of network administrator resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a network administrator, senior network administrator, Cisco network administrator
junior network administrator, and system administrator.
Guides for You
- Networking for Systems Administrators
- CWNA Certified Wireless Network Administrator Study Guide: Exam CWNA-107
- Computer Networking: The Complete Guide to Understanding Wireless Technology, Network Security, Computer Architecture and Communications Systems
The network administrator, sometimes called the system administrator is responsible for maintaining the network organizational updates and proper functioning of the computer. Any company or organization that uses more than one computer or software platforms require the network administrator to coordinate the various systems. (That’s a lot of jobs.
Network administrators are especially in demand as businesses and organizations that invest in new, faster and more mobile networks. Growth is expected in the healthcare industry that the use of information technology increases.
Skills Required for Network Administrator
- Technical skills
- Computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to quality
- Attention to detail
Network Administrator Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
A strong collaborator and creative problem solver who possess a demonstrated background in the implementation and maintenance Of VoIP networks. She is an expert at anticipating and mitigating potential failures, and has extensive experience of route cause analysis, fault isolation, and firewall configuration, possessing excellent Client facing skills and superb attention to details means that She can follow complex technical instructions to not only troubleshoot problems but also keep end-users happy. During her career, she has worked in both multinational and multicultural environments and is someone who always has a professional and well-groomed appearance. Right now She would like to work for a company that is committed to helping their staff reach their professional, personal and financial goals.
Network Engineer – January (2016 – present)
Responsible for the installation, support, and management of network technologies operating in 24×7 business environments.
- Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving network problems.
- Tactfully handling irate
- Performing complex implementation and maintenance tasks on the LAN and WAN.
- Providing daily operational Support and system administration for core network infrastructure.
- Writing up accurate technical
- Assisting with project scope development.
- configuring LAN, WAN, Wireless and edge security equipment.
- Supporting windows desktop technologies.
- working On a large scale, publicity facing websites.
- Monitoring network performance.
- Involving in developing Networking standards, procedures, and documentation.
- Configuring Cisco Routers, switches, and.
- Participating in 24×7 on call-rotations.
- Ensuring that service level agreements are
- Managing network infrastructure.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Proactive in assessing and making recommendations for improvement.
- Able to mentor junior personnel.
- Willing to travel based on assigned project demands.
- Experience with VoIP technologies.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Accurate documentation
- comprehensive knowledge of networking
- Coordinating upgrade schedules.
- service interruption recovery.
- Evaluating new s o software and hardware technologies.
Central ABCD University – Engineering Dеgrее (2003 – 2007)
REFERENCES – Available upon request.
***This is only the network administrator resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?