Here is a sample of entry level network administrator resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a network administrator, and network technician.
A network administrator is a person that is responsible for the maintenance of computer operations and the totality of the network of an organization. Considering the digital age we are in, there has been a prevalent use of internet amongst regular folks and even organizations have also begun making use of the intranet. It is in this regard that the services of the network administrator have become unavoidably critical these days. Furthermore, as it has been noted, newer and nastier kinds of viruses have sprung up with each day which prompts the network administrator to not only be efficient in the basic use of computer and handling its networking functions, but to also look into the security systems of any such organization that may require their services, by installing the latest anti-virus software or enhance the efficiency of the organization’s computer firewall.
As can be noted from the above, the place of a network administrator goes beyond the use of educational qualification. It requires the practical usage of whatever relevant qualification is in play, and you as an entry level candidate would need to bring to the fore your skills with the use of active words that would not go off as an exaggeration. Go straight to the point
Here is a basic resume of a new entry network administrator, use it to fashion yours:
Entry Level Network Administrator Resume Example with Little Experience
[Address and Contact Info]
A highly trained network administrator with in-depth knowledge of diverse kinds of innovative methods and up-to-date technologies as regards networking. Seeking the position of Network Administration to increase my knowledge base and skills in a reputable firm.
- Possess efficient, practical skills of networking
- Proficient in interpersonal communication
- Extensive knowledge of the integration of network in web server, application server, and database systems.
- In-depth understanding of network administration with diverse server platforms such as the XP server platform, Unix server environment, and Microsoft 2000
- Proficient in the aspect of network troubleshooting with both hardware devices and software servers
- Goal-oriented and possess the capacity for multitasking
- Windows 2000, and XP server IIS and active directory
- C++, VB Script, and SQL
- WLAN, SPX/IPX, LAN, FTP, HTTP, WAN, and IP/TCP
- Software testing and integration
- Hardware testing and Network cabling
- Microsoft Office Suite
GTECH Software and Networking Consult, Illinois
20XX – present
Intern Network Administrator
- Responsible for the maintenance of servers for the organization’s website and intranet.
- Efficiently handled tasks that entailed researching and establishing technological systems with up-to-date technological devices.
- Efficiently conducted the tasks of designing and implementing the LAN network expansion of the organization.
- Responsible for keeping both hardware and software up to date.
- Responsible for monitoring the database and securing of stored data.
- Installed network routers, firewall, and security software.
Training and Certificate:
- M.C.P – Microsoft Certified Professional
- M.C.S.E – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- CISCO.C. E – CISCO Certified Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Networking – SYL Networking College, Illinois – IL 20XX
- Shall be brought forward upon request
***This is only the entry level network administrator resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Sample Network Administrator Interview Questions and Answers
- Network Administrator Job Description Sample
- Professional Network Administrator Resume Sample and Required Skills
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search