Web Programmer Resume Sample and Required Skills
Web Programmer Resume Sample – Web developers build websites from scratch and improve existing ones to support the latest, greatest trends in web technologies. Whatever you do online – from sharing with friends on Facebook to shopping with your favorite retailer – there’s a creative web programmer at work behind the scenes to make the site better.
Web programmers use their technical abilities to make requested web applications feasible. When clients want their websites to perform certain tasks, such as processing orders or taking credit card payments, web programmers handle the technical aspects. They are translators, using their expertise in programming languages to write the coding and markup needed to execute tasks on the web. Schools offering Graphics & Multimedia Management degrees can also be found in these popular choices.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Web Programmer Resume
- Good creative skills and ability to experiment and incorporate new things
- Can adjust in any type of work environment, and good verbal skills
- Excellent understanding of the internet or web related applications and technologies like TCP IP, FTP, and browsers
- Well acquainted with client server technologies
- Knowledge of, Net technologies and languages like C#, VB
- Excellent skills and experience in OOP ColdFusion development
- Good and outlining hardware and software requirements required in the development process
- Ability to work independently under certain unexpected circumstance
Wеb Prоgrаmmеr Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Web programmer with 15 years’ experience, looking to secure a position that will put to use strong/extensive experience and excitement in the field of programming, in order to develop and optimize web applications as per the needs of the clients.
- Have skills in software programming and graphics
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Internet Marketing
- The latest Social Media trends.
- Database management
- Have creativity and imagination
- Be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be thorough and precise in their work
- Be aware of international web standards and protocols
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
Senior Web Programmer
- Plan, design and develop web applications using different programming languages and platforms – all under strict deadlines.
- Work in coordination with technical departments to analyze needs and develop applications accordingly.
- Assess needs of clients through continuous discussions and meetings in order to identify optimal solutions.
- Hold responsibility for maintaining applications and avoiding failures at all costs.
- Work in coordination with other departments to analyze and fulfill their requirements and needs.
ABC Co., Ltd., New York, NY (20XX – 20XX)
- Developed customized applications for clients using the [dot net] platform.
- Maintained documents related to written codes and languages used in the development of web applications.
- Provided rapid technical and quality support to applications’ users.
- Educated clients and provided tips to increase their ability to fully utilize applications.
Master – Information Technology (2011)
University of Minnesota
Computer Programming and Analysis, 2008
University of Minnesota
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the web programmer resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Featured image: Designed by Freepik