Here is a sample of entry level project coordinator resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a program coordinator, construction project coordinator, and project coordinator assistant.
An Entry Level Project Coordinator can cover many roles and responsibilities depending on the organization and type of project.
Coordination can range from administrative tasks (maintenance of documentation, plans and reports), routing and coordination of the project task (task assignment, planning of control), through engineering tasks (database maintenance, configuration management) to young project management tasks (risk/opportunity update files, calendar updates, financial updates).
The main goal of the project coordinator is to ensure that the project works smoothly, following the progress of the project and quickly communicating its status to members of the board and project committee, and ensuring that project members communicate with one another.
- Efficient interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent organizational skills to achieve the required deadlines
- Ability to manage all activities
- Results focused
- Ability to work under pressure and independently
Entry Level Project Coordinator Resume Sample with Little Experience
Margarita A. Hutto
1726 Gordon Street
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Email: [email protected]
A highly organized and dynamic project coordinator, especially effective in project management and timing. Track history of handling difficult tactical situations.
To function as an entry-level project coordinator for a Leading Business Company and leverage my professional knowledge of business requirements, sales coordination, project application development, and project management to increase and improve productivity.
Summary of Skills:
- Skilled in the development of risk reduction strategies
- Criticality and probability analysis expert in relation to the impact of the project
- Track record of ensuring fulfillment of launch date deadlines
- Unparalleled administrative and communication skills with first-class team experience
- Experienced in the use of graphic design that includes Adobe products such as InDesign and Photoshop
Entry Level Project Coordinator
ABC Company, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
October 2015 – Present
- Working in co-operation with project manager and project administrator regarding project completion. Served as the point of contact from the beginning of the project to the end.
- Working with project team members, clients and suppliers to coordinate activities, equipment, environmental configuration, installation and testing integration.
- Working under the supervision and leadership of the deputy project manager and supervisor; became an expert in many of their project strategies.
- Allocating resources to different departments and managers according to their needs and requirements.
- Analyzing and tracking project reports to solve problems in the documentation section.
- Reporting are maintained and documented on a daily basis on projects awarded to multiple departments; progress, schedule, budget, and forecasts.
- Participating in annual meetings and summit and presenting the upcoming projects.
- Co-operating with project supervisor in additional missions and small projects.
Entry Level Project Coordinator
XYZ Company, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
May 2012 – September 2015
- Designed several welcomes programs to encourage customers to subscribe to additional accounts
- Oversees several projects and meets deadlines
- Estimated project costs and planned projects
- Conducted job interviews and training for new employees
- Coordinated the production of works of art and magazines for new projects
- Managed programs for financial institutions to increase client retention
- Planned meetings, prepare schedules, and record cost reports
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management
California state University, California
Available on request.
Want more samples?
- Project Coordinator Job Description Sample
- Project Coordinator Intern Resume Sample
- Project Coordinator Resume Sample
- Marketing Coordinator Intern Resume Sample