Project Coordinator Intern Resume
Project Coordinator Intern Resume Sample – The Project Coordinator is an entry level role where you gain firsthand experience understudying more experienced project managers do their thing. The role requires dynamism and ability to multitask with tasks ranging from meeting coordination, developing project strategies, creating calendar for the project manager, and so much more.
A projector coordinator manages and coordinates smaller projects the project manager cannot handle while running a large projects. Becoming an effective project coordinator requires adeptness with communication both written and spoken.
The primary role of a project coordinator is gathering important information from meetings, compiling and distributing project plan, target date and a list of responsibilities for team members.
Project coordinators are also responsible for monitoring and ensuring work standards are met. They also track expense and costs to ensure that the project is within budget and report to the project manager recommendations to cut cost.
To stand out with your resume during application, it is important you highlight the following information for the hiring manager, the previous projects you have worked on, include the budget, size and the how fast the project was completed. Highlight also some of the soft skills required to be an efficient project coordinator like your reporting skills, time management and communication skills.
To make it easier for you, here is a template of a project coordinator intern resume you can personalize to reflect your experiences.
Project Coordinator Intern Resume Sample
12a St. Doughlas street Hopeville, Indiana, Telephone: xxxxxxxxxxxxx Email: [email protected]
An energetic project coordinator with over 3 years experience coordinating projects, managing human and material resources, while focused on delivering high quality projects within schedule and budget, is seeking a challenging but exciting opening to work in your organization.
- Excellent project coordination skills – which is utilized to liaise effectively between relevant stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to motivate and rally team members to a course
- An effective communicator
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite especially Ms Excel
- Strong ability to track and report on project progress
- Received a recommendation by the management for managing a new client’s project and ensuring its completion on time and within budget.
- Introduced a team event that help created bond among team and which boosted the team’s morale and productivity.
CCSN – Indiana | Jan 2016 – Present
- Built a close-knit team
- Assign and schedule tasks to team members
- Supervise team members and coach them on how best to accomplish a task
- Always on the outlook for ways to cut back on expense without hurting project quality
- Interfaces between all major stakeholders in the projects
- Prepares project report and progress
- Track and file incoming paper works
iSpintec Ltd – Indiana | Jan 2014 – December 2016
- Interfaced between client, the marketing team, and developers to ensure smooth flow of communication
- Performed general administrative duties
- Generated and presented monthly project progress
- Managed project tracking system
- Ensured every team member is on the same page
ABC College, Indiana | 2014