Here is a sample of entry level assistant manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an assistant manager, assistant manager restaurant, and assistant general manager.
An entry level assistant manager usually helps the manager keep the business running or to take on certain management tasks such as employee tracking or customer service delivery. Assistant managers can work in industry or retail configurations. The primary responsibility of the assistant director is to act as a manager in the absence of the manager. They will often use the role to learn the functions of managers and basically in training to access this position.
Scheduling employee work schedules, solving customer issues, and ensuring salary accuracy can be part of the duties as an assistant manager. They can also help hire new employees by selecting some of the most potential candidates and then cooperate with the manager through the selection process. Assistant managers can also solve problems between two or more employees or between employees and management and supervise training programs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A very energetic person who can motivate staff to work towards common goals
- Impressive quality for expressing thoughts in a clear and concise manner, both in writing and orally
- Experienced in the management of trade affairs independently, and in the absence of managers
- Impressive management and interpersonal skills
- Qualified in training and performance appraisal
- Remarkable computer and conflict resolution skills
Entry Level Assistant Manager Resume Sample with Little Experience
[Address and Contact Info]
ENTRY LEVEL ASSISTANT MANAGER
Summary: An active and dedicated assistant manager who closely cooperates with the manager/executive and assume day-to-day management activities, supervision and staff oversight responsibilities to help streamline company aspirations, short-term initiatives, and long-term goals and objectives.
Looking for an assistant manager position where I can help with everyday tasks, perform different tasks and act as a link between assigned senior manager and peers, partners, employees, and subordinates.
- Good knowledge of sales and marketing principles
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Powerful decision-making skills
- The ability to lead the team
Entry Level Assistant Manager | May 2015 – Present
ABC Mart, Independence, MO
- Supporting manager in performing management functions such as staffing, training, and expansion of business plans.
- Investigating and solving customer problems and complaints related to operational issues. Handling all inquiries and feedback from clients in a professional manner.
- Communicating with the support team and implementing the organization’s operational guidelines, standards and policies.
- Monitoring and managing operational activities: Directing the operational risks of the branch office/shop /bank, finance and quality control audit.
- Documenting and preparing management reports and information systems; presented the same to the manager.
- Helping the manager to recruit professional people who deal with the highest principles of service and performance.
- Designing and coordinating employee training programs to improve work efficiency. Organizing exercises and workshops to improve the workforce and productivity of the company.
- Maintaining cordial relationships with other staff members and helping them to get rid of them
Entry Level Assistant Retail Manager | Jan 2013 – May 2015
XYZ Mart, San Diego, CA
- Make sure that the shop is adequately supplied, well clean and organized
- Trained several employees to provide customer service
- Prepared quarterly routine for employees and ensuring that the store has enough staff
- Coordinated with local newspapers and advertising agencies for job advertising
- Took regular inventory items in the store
- Ordered stocks and insured customers do not return empty hands
- Harmonized cash, debit and credit receipt
- Submitted daily reports on store transactions to the store manager and assumed his role when he is away
- Helped customer find products in the store
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
University of Tulsa, Tulsa, OK
Available on request
Want more samples?