Here is a sample of entry level executive administrative assistant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an entry level administrative assistant with no experience, mid level administrative assistant, executive assistant, and office assistant, admin executive.
Each executive has many tasks, so everybody needs an assistant to handle all the different tasks that need to be done. These assistants are the ones who make the master manual while the executive executes all administrative decisions.
In a company, people who occupy a high position are known as executives. They have the right to have assistants to manage their daily schedule. These assistants manage everything; from taking phone calls to attending meetings on behalf of the executive authority, must be the right hand of the executive.
- Possess excellent organizational and managerial capabilities
- Target oriented and ability to multitask
- Proven customer service experience, such as managing transactional receivables, order processing and providing reliable information to customers
- Ability to solve complex departmental issues
- Experienced in basic operating systems such as Microsoft Word Press, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Vista, Windows XP, and the Internet
- Possess an excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess extensive administrative and user services skills
- Ability to maintain good relationships with clients
Entry Level Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Sample with Little Experience
[Address and Contact Info]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
A highly dynamic, qualified and skilled executive administrative assistant with various skills to solve administrative tasks.
Seeking a position as an entry-level executive administrative assistant at ABC Company to utilize my proficiency and knowledge in a reputable organization using efficient time management skills and a high level of discretionary decision-making to provide the office with no problems.
- Possess more than 5 years of experience in general office administration
- Proven record of proactive management of administrative support functions
- Practical experience in interacting with external companies with regard to sensitive information
- Deep knowledge of strategic deployment and coordination of logistics business travel
- Extremely qualified to facilitate the flow of information between different ministries and key program members
Entry Level Executive Administrative Assistant, ABC Company, Stamford, CT
2014 – present
- Handling the task of managing executive administrative support tasks to the senior executives involved
- Responsible for administrative tasks such as collecting and analyzing data and conducting market studies
- Preparing reports on management and proper keeping of records
- Responsible for maintaining good relations with officers and staff
- Managing the burden of answering phone calls
- Responsible for organizing and attending meetings with executives
- Preparing daily reports and updating the same to the manager
- Responsible for organizing employee training
- Preparing innovative strategies and goals to achieve the target as well as the organization’s goals
Marketing Intern, XYZ Company, Miami, FL
- Handled the task of managing calendar, scheduling meetings, and cost reporting tasks
- Helps to coordinate weekly and monthly directors’ meetings
- Responsible for the preparation of outgoing mail and correspondence, such as faxes, emails, and overnight packaged
- Handled the duties of recording and transcribing minutes of meeting responsibilities as needed
- Handled the task of helping and monitoring the budget
- Organized and maintained files, correspondence, systems, and other important records
- Responsible for coordinating departmental schedules and client appointments
- Helped in reviewing plans and track organizational variations
- Performed other administrative tasks as needed
Connecticut State University – Stamford CT
Bachelors in Business Education – 2011
Available on request
Want more samples?
- Executive Administrative Assistant Job Description Sample
- Executive Administrative Assistant Intern Resume Sample
- Executive Administrative Assistant Resume Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search