Operations manager job description sample, including tasks, skills, and responsibilities to edit to attract top candidates for your business.
Operations Manager is a person who has a job in every sector of the industry whether it is healthcare or technology. He has a lot of responsibilities, and his job pays well as well. Have a look at the job description given below:
Operations Manager Job Description Sample
Position: Operations Manager
Degree: Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing or an MBA degree
Working conditions: He has to work mostly in the office where his duty will be in the production unit. He will have to overlook the process of production. He might have to work evening shifts or even extra times whenever any large order is needed to be completed.
- Must have a valid degree a business school of Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing along with an MBA degree
- Must have an experience of almost five years in the manufacturing, sales and marketing as an Operations Manager for any well-reputed company
- Must be able to handle and recruit the employees, assign them duties and overlooks the staff of the production unit as well
- Must have excellent managerial and organizational skills to organize and manage the process of production as he will analyze every step and assure that it qualifies the quality standards
- Must have proficient communication skills to communicate with the staff through the process of manufacturing, packaging, transport, and sales
- Must be able to handle the pressure of the work when any large order arrives and must be able to complete it on time by making changes that are effective and time-saving
- Must have an insight into the management and accounts while starting the process of production as he will have it complete the project within the allocated budget
- Must be able to operate the computer software especially the statistical ones as he will have to give every day’s progress report to the higher authorities
- Must have analytical skills to make the changes in the production approach and ensure that quality is not compromised while doing any change
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and statistical skills as he will have to give reports every day
We at Inter Foods Ltd are looking to hire an Operations Manager for our production unit. We want a person who has a valid degree and a fair bit of experience as an Operations Manager for any company. As we make processed food, we want a person who can guide the whole manufacturing process, making sure that the final product is according to the quality standards. He must be able to complete the orders on time and with optimal quality. He must be able to give reports of the daily work on regular basis. He must be able to handle the staff and make sure that the work is done without any hassle.
If you think you will be able to fulfill all the duties that are related to this you can apply for it quickly by using our email or our postal address as well.