Here is a sample of personal assistant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a personal assistant, and celebrity personal assistant.
A personal assistant (PA) is someone that works closely with a company manager or director to provide administrative support on a one-to-one basis. The personal assistant helps the manager to make the best use of their time by bringing them up to date with schedules, dealing with administrative and secretarial task. A personal assistant serves as a personal secretary to the manager as they are the manager’s first point of contact with people whether inside or outside the organisation.
The personal assistant organizes travel arrangements for the manager, they also help the manager keep up with schedules for meetings, they maintain office systems, manage office data and files. The personal assistant handles incoming mails and calls for the manager thereby screening them before being handed over to the manager. The personal assistant also carries out background research for the manager and present findings, in this way they also help the manager prepare adequately for meetings. In some cases, the personal assistant takes the responsibility of the manger in his absence, and to be able to carry out the responsibility of the manger appropriately, the personal assistant must have vast knowledge of the organisation where he works and must work closely with the management of the organisation at all times.
To be able to carry out your duties as a personal assistant, to must familiarize yourself with the organisation’s goals and objective and also have the same mindset as your manger so there will be a work flow between you both.
Skills Required for Personal Assistant
- Must have good secretarial and administrative knowledge
- Good IT knowledge
- Efficient in time management
- Ability to keep up with deadlines
- Ability to work tight schedules
- Trustworthiness and honesty
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills
- A good public relations person
Personal Assistant Resume Example
[Address and Contact Info]
Accomplished Personal Assistant receptive to clients need. Successful at managing the task lists of even the most demanding business executives. Further learner and implements new procedures to maximize efficiency and productivity.
- Business writing
- Sound Organisational skills
- Culinary skills
- Screens calls properly
- Accurate and detailed
- Business writing
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Administrative support specialist
PUYIIE (2007 – Present)
- Responsible for maintaining the schedules and correspondence for assigned clients.
- Oversee tо hеlр arrange functions and make each trip as smooth as possible.
- Travel with clients to continuously manage affairs.
- Periodically care for the couple’s children during weekend personal affairs.
- Take minutes of every meeting attended.
MS OLIVIA WILLIAMS (2004 – 2007)
- Prepared, organized and stocked residential properties prior to high net worth clients’ arrival.
- Typed documents, updated websites and compiled information for meetings
- Cared for family’s dog, including feeding and walking several times per day.
- Ran errands, including completing grocery shopping and picking up dry cleaning.
- Completed work with projects around clients’ house.
MRS OLIVIA WAYNE (2002 – 2004)
- Handled income and outgoing correspondence, including mail, e-mail, and faxes.
- Check mails, shop for groceries and handle bill payments.
- Coordinate overnight travel arrangements and accommodation.
- Organize personal and professional calendars and supply remainders of meeting and events.
- Screen telephone calls and inquiries and direct them as appropriate.
University of Birmingham, UK.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration and Management
Reference – Available on Request
*** This is only the personal assistant resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?