Assistant Manager Intern Resume
Assistant Manager Intern Resume Sample -There are several opportunities to become an Assistant Manager Intern but the truth is, it is not going to be handed over to you on a platter. You have to send in your resume. Your resume must catch the hiring manager’s attention to invite you for an interview.
This is where this Assistant Manager Intern Resume template comes in handy. It was designed with the sole purpose of guiding you to create an eye catching CV that will get you the interview and possibly the job.
What you need to know about an Assistant Manager Job
Assistant Managers’ work involves collaborating with management, admin and clerical staff to ensure smooth running of the business. Some of the responsibilities of an Assistant Manager are implementing office procedures to ensure best practices, supervising projects, handling phone calls, sending correspondence, and preparing reports.
In some organizations, the Assistant Manager also handles customer relationships, organizes meeting and conferences.
Some of the important qualities and skills hiring managers look out for include, organizational skills, strong communication abilities, exbihited leadership traits, supervisory skills, budgeting and expense tracking experience. They would also want to know how skilled the candidate is in managing time and if they can multitask.
Highlighting these skills in your resume, places you in a better position to snag the job.
Let this template act as a guide as you put together resume.
Assistant Manager Intern Resume Sample
239 Queenslane, Oakland, Mahattan, NY
Email: [email protected]
An enthusiastic Assistant Manager adept at coordinating, motivating and managing operations processes to meet organizational goals. Demonstrable experience in optimizing merchandize, inventory control, scheduling and cash handling.
Seeking for a role in your organization where my skill set will be utilized to achieve organizational goals.
- Demonstrable leadership and organizational abilities
- Experience recruiting competent staff
- Strong problem solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- Adept in Financial and budget tracking
Smartboutique – Downtown MA, NY
Assistant Manager | May 2011 to Present
- Utilized my knowledge of emerging trends and customer feedbacks to inform purchasing and inventory decisions.
- Recruit, train and orient employees on best practices
- Maintained up to date customer database to drive loyalty campaigns
- Resolved customers queries and focused on always leaving them happy
- Assumes responsibility for manager when necessary
EdCouture Lounge – Greater Mahattan, NY
- Assistant Manager December 2008 to April 2011
- Tracked and evaluated revenue and expense reports and cutting off waste
- Hired and trained new staff
- Improved sales through reorganizing the sales floor
- Implemented a social media marketing campaign to drive more sales
- Prepared and presented reports to management on trends which informed buying decisions.
FlickrFashion – Greater Mahattan, NY
Assistant Manager | January 2005 to November 2008
- Took delivery of stocks when delivered and ensure they are in good condition and complete
- Supervised sales team, motivated and trained them to meet monthly sales target
- Collaborated with management to stock trending items
- Prepared reports and presentations
Sometown Community College
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration | 2005
Diploma in Management | 2004