Here is a sample of entry level personal assistant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a celebrity personal assistant, executive personal assistant, family assistant, and virtual assistant.
Behind every manager or company manager, you will find an organized and effective personal assistant.
As a Personal Assistant (PA), you will work closely with the management or administrative staff to provide administrative support, usually one-on-one. This will help the manager to best use his time by solving administrative and secretarial tasks.
PAs need a profound knowledge of the organization they work in. You will need to know key personnel (external and internal) and understand the goals and objectives of the organization.
Managers often rely on their PA, hoping they will work to manage their absenteeism effectively. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes for a successful PA.
A personal assistant is sometimes called an executive secretary, as well as a personal or private secretary.
- Exceptional skills in written and oral communication
- Excellent word processing and computer skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- The ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Excellent skills in organizing and managing time
- Ability to study, digest, analyze and present the material in a Clear and concise manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on my own initiative
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Adaptability and flexibility to solve different tasks and overtime work to fulfill deadlines
- Discretion and understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Personal Assistant Resume Sample with Little Experience
[Address and Contact Info]
An energetic and hard-working person with a strong desire for success. Detail-oriented and professional in performance and presentation. Proven ability to plan and execute more tasks within a strict deadline, quickly find new tasks and effectively communicate at all levels. A team player who is always ready to go an extra mile.
Summary of Skills:
- Powerful organizing skills and planning
- Excellent knowledge of business and office functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills and efficient task management
- Exceptional attention to detail with precision and team spirit
- Mastering MS Office Software and Banking work
ABC Company, Rochelle, IL
October 2015 – Present
- Succeeding in helping office supervisors to perform daily tasks
- Responsible for preparing reports and entering data into computer records
- Handling the responsibility for answering e-mails, answering phone calls, and welcoming guest.
- Maintaining good relations with office staff and clients
- Playing the role of an office assistant and managed all administrative tasks
- Preparing outgoing mail and fax for distribution
- Answering and directing phones to the respective staff member
Trainee Office Assistant
XYZ Company, New York City, NY
May 2012 – September 2015
- Updated and maintained office files
- Obtained information from computer systems as needed
- Organized staff travel arrangements
- Supervision and maintenance of office supplies
- Co-ordinated with the accounting department and sent insurance documents to companies
- Manage other office tasks as needed and expand support
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
Georgina state University, Georgina (2011)
Available on request.
Want more samples?
- Personal Assistant Job Description Sample
- Personal Assistant Intern Resume Sample
- Professional Personal Assistant Resume Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search