Here is a sample of entry level marketing coordinator resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a marketing coordinator, and real estate marketing coordinator.
The Marketing Coordinator will develop marketing strategies, goals, and objectives, as well as analyze the success of marketing campaigns and advertisements. He or she must have strong business knowledge and skills of customer service. The position also requires strong written, verbal and presentation skills as well.
This position can be considered as an entry or professional position depending on the company. You need the least degree of marketing, sales, business administration, or related field. Sales experience is useful, though many companies are ready to offer training to the right people.
- Excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Powerful organizational skills and ability to manage multiple times
- Intensive attention to detail of precision and consistency
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry
- Ability to build effective relationships with a large number of people
- Powerful presentation skills
Entry Level Marketing Coordinator Resume Sample
Dean A. Moore
4871 Rainbow Drive
Canton, OH 44702
Email: [email protected]
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION:
An innovative, versatile and creative marketing assistant with skills, passions, and professionalism to support commercial and consumer market programs, helping public relations and communications, and conducting detailed market research. Being able to understand a more comprehensive picture, I have gained a reputation as someone who offers a proactive approach and is recognized as a result of the outcome and as an effective team player.
- Experiences in Competitive Product Research, Accurate Recognition, and Valuation of Product Characteristics and Market Shares
- Efficient Fairs Planning Through Effective Coordination of Needs, Networking, and Planning
- Budget tracking expert by effectively comparing and analyzing actual results with certain forecasts
- Adept to oversee the social extension program and coordinate and deliver email campaigns
Entry Level Marketing Coordinator, ABC Company, Canton, OH
2010 – present
- Providing market strategies in line with relevant market specificities: Exploring market strategies and analyzing closely, both existing and new and new.
- Identifying, evaluating and developing effective marketing strategies based on goals, market characteristics, as well as costs and marginal factors.
- Discovering opportunities for sales and marketing and worked closely with a senior marketing director to increase total sales.
- Technical experience gained at a high level in all assigned products and topics.
- Responsible for formulating, directing and coordinating marketing activities and policies for promoting the company’s services, in coordination with promotional and advertising responsibilities.
- Responsible for aligning the company’s goals with the client’s goals.
- Coordinating assessment of various financial aspects such as costs and forecasts of profit/loss, budgets, return on investment, etc.
Marketing Intern, XYZ Company, Miami, FL
- Supported marketing teams in setting up tactical events and programs
- Prepared and assisted in presentations and distribution of marketing and sales materials
- Planned and implemented marketing events, including training programs and fairs
- Coordinate web content and corporate email updates and track website statistics
- Helps in the direction of marketing campaigns from the planning stage to delivery and measured the effectiveness of printing and online advertising.
- Team player, in collaboration with colleagues and company clients.
- Ability to develop optimal strategic plans and track for success.
- Work hard: play a solid, professional attitude at work.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Eager to listen and learn
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills: Good Governance and Communication Skills.
University of Florida, Miami, FL
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration
Available on request
Want more samples?