Here is a sample of human resources executive (HR) resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a Human Resources Executive (HR).
The human resources executive emerges as an internal consultant, a business effectiveness agent for purposeful and progressive change. His background of training and development point to a generalist orientation as contrasted with the more narrowly focused point of view of a specialist. Modern management at top organizational levels is beginning to recognize the need for high-level staff help in the solution of corporate problems – a great many of which can be traced to deficiencies in human resource management. Thus, though the staff role of the human resources executive used to be restricted to policy formulation and routine, traditional personnel activities, general management now looks to him to take an active role in stimulating change. His role as passive onlooker is a thing of the past.
The modern personnel director has enlarged the scope, responsibility, and context of human resources executive position to include all professional, administrative, managerial, scientific, and technical personnel as well as hourly, union, and clerical employees. The role as the new internal consultant can be well justified when an organization becomes so large and so
Complex that the policy group cannot alone control all major facets of the business. The catalytic role as a change agent puts him in a position where he has to be a good listener, an encourager of new ideas and innovator in his own right.
- He must suggest, review, and mediate solutions to problems, processes, or procedures. He stimulates organizational and individual behavior while developing or helping to foster a creative environment.
- He provides moral, physical, and psychological support to managers experimenting with change, encourages reasonable suggestions and the establishment of short-range organizational goals; he vetoes ineffective procedures and regularly reports progress toward goal attainment.
- He is highly sensitive to people problems. He helps others to understand these problems by defining them more precisely.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Human Resources Executive (HR) Resume
- Always looking for ways to improve and reinvent the recruitment process.
- Analysing a company ‘s manpower requirements.
- Processing payroll from start to finish.
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Ensuring legal compliance in all HR functions.
- Seeing tasks through to completion.
- Staying up to date with the latest Human Resources developments.
Human Resources Executive (HR) Resume Sample
An accomplished Human Resources Executives with proven expertise in policy and procedure recruiting and hiring practices, personnel development, retention approaches, legal compliance issues, managerial support, union avoidance, labor relation and negotiation. Background includes: A 13% turnover reduction, award of a six year compensation packages and a reduction award of a six year compensation package and a reduction in worker’s compensation expenses. Willing to travel and relocate. Senior Professional in Human Resources Certification (SHRM).
- Policy Development
- Benefit Programs
- Worker’s Compensation
- Policy Administration
- Contract Negotiation
- Peer Review
- Employee Relations
- Complaint Resolution
- Leadership training & Development
ABC GLOBAL, New York, NY (20xx – Present)
Vice President, Human Resources Executive
- Increase efficiency by designing and implementing formal performance review process and developing standardized social media policies for all employees. Enhance
- Provide critical assistance during company’s shift to digital publishing and coordinate downsizing
- Improve productivity and employee satisfaction by leading development and launch of corporate intranet for all documentation, benefit access, calendar and newsletter.
- Lower cost by identifying and implementing new benefits plans and renegotiation equipment leases
XYZ GLOBAL, New York, NY (20xx – 20xx)
Human Resources Executive
- Created entire Human Resources Department and implemented organizational structure, training and recruiting programs, performance appraisal system and HRIS system.
- Developed all benefits plans and corporate handbook.
- Managed due diligence and operational integration for interscope Records acquisition
- Lowered labor cost of $5M by renegotiating and accelerated compensation clause in union contract.
- Contributed to revenue growth by creating corporate department for custom publishing.
FORDHAM UNIVERSITY, NEW YORK, NY (20xx – 20xx)
Master of Science in Organizational Development
CORNELL UNIVERSITY, Ithaca, NY (20xx – 20xx)
Bachelor of Science in Industrial and Labour Relations
REFERENCES – Available on Request
***This is only the human resources executive (HR) resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Top 22 Resume Examples for Executives
- Human Resources Manager Resume Sample
- Human Resources Generalist Resume Sample