Here is a sample of C programmer resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a programmer.
The C programmer is responsible for determining the end users’ needs and the intended uses for the software. The programmer must understand the full details of what the software is required to do, and what functions the end user needs to make the software more user-friendly. The programmer then designs, tests and develops software to meet the end users’ needs. The C programmer is responsible for converting the end users’ instructions into a computer language. The programmer must be familiar with programming protocols and processes and have excellent mathematical, reasoning and trouble resolution skills.
The C programmer must work with the end user after the software’s delivered for use. The programmer is responsible for assisting the user with the initial tests and making changes to the software as needed or agreed to in the development contract. The programmer must be the communication link between the staff developers and the end users.
Skills Required for Programmer
C programmer opportunities require a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science or software engineering. These jobs require a strong knowledge of software construction and of computer systems. C programmers must have excellent mathematics, analytical and problem-solving skills. C programmers are often required to hold programming certifications other than C, as well as experience in multiple types of systems.
- Excellent coordination skills
- Excellent grasping power, quick learner
- Thorough with every aspect of C programming as well as mastered Java and made some highly user-friendly programs using the same
- Proven ability to work and meeting deadlines in stressful situations and putting in my best to deliver as per the client’s requirements
- Expertise in working on Windows, Linux, and DOS operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Thorough with the quality check procedures and quality check requirements
C Prоgrаmmеr Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
With a total work experience of 6 years, I am thorough with the roles and responsibilities of a C Programmer. Having mastered a few other languages like Java and HTML worked on various projects, I can solely take the credit of a few computer programs developed by me. Initially worked as a trainee, but later on was promoted to the position of a Sr. C Programmer, wherein I was responsible for developing programs independently.
- Comprehensive programming knowledge
- Technical capabilities with.NET framework, servers, databases etc
- Be able to deliver projects on time
- Be able to work alone or within teams
- Be able to develop quality applications consistently
- Have experience working in the technology industry
- Be professional and dependable
- Be approachable
- Be able to stay current with new IT developments and skills
- Be self-motivated
ABC Co., Ltd. Toronto (2015 – Present)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Project Manager.
- Understand the requirements of clients or the project and developing programs accordingly.
- Make use of C language to develop programs.
- Drafting a program plan on paper and documenting the same to use it as a blueprint.
- Making required changes in a program while progressing with the programming.
- On completion of the program conduct a pilot test of the same by implementing it and check for flaws or discrepancies.
- Do a mock quality check before letting the program go through the final quality check.
- Troubleshoot the queries put forth by the Quality Analysts, and rectify faults if any.
- On approval from the quality department, prepare the program, scripting manual, etc., as required and send the same to the Project Manager.
- Assist the Project Manager is the installation of the program and making a presentation for explaining the program.
Masters of Science in Advanced Computer Technology Sciences, 2006
University of Ohio Ohio.
REFERENCES – Available upon request
***This is only the C programmer resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.