Here is a sample of English teacher resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an English teacher, experienced teacher, middle school English teacher, and elementary teacher.
English teachers create lesson plans and learn the plans for the entire class, individual students or small groups, monitor student progress and provide information for parents, for tests, creation and strengthening of the rule of course. Managing the students out of the classroom and school halls, detention, etc.
As an English teacher, you have the additional responsibility – management class. So, you have an assistant to help you (if you teach the younger children that are), how to engage issues of class immensely. Also, it is necessary to use force by teaching students to benefit from their educational efforts approach.
Skills Required for English Teacher
- Classroom management.
- Planning, preparing and providing lessons for various classes and age grades.
- Prepare quizzes, tests and exercises;
- Mark and ensure appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- Design, write and produce new materials, including audio-visual aids.
- Organizing and participating in social and cultural activities, such as sports events, school parties, dinners and trips.
- Participate and contribute to the training.
- Participate in marketing events for language school.
- Preparing data for inspection visits and other exercises for quality assurance.
- Independent basis of one to one.
- Database management, such as keeping records of students and attendance records.
English Teacher Resume Example
[Address and Contact Info]
To get a job as a teacher of English in a school where I can take full advantage of the strong commitment to the integral development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm.
Certified English language with more than 5 years of teaching experience in search of an English secondary teaching position. I am motivated to work with children and make full use of their communication and education skills.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent ability to speak and write the English language.
- Education and create more skills.
- Experience in making students comfortable and talk about their problems.
- The ability to assess the strengths and weaknesses of students and curriculum accordingly.
- Highly patient, repeat answers to questions repeatedly asked by students.
- Excellent time management, computer skills and interpersonal.
St. Jude High School, Idaho Falls, ID October (2014 – Present)
- Access the planning skills and instructing English student.
- Provide English language for students of creative ways to help remember the questions without any problems.
- Create a positive learning environment and motivate students to learn English.
- Make it clear to students the concepts of grammar and help them to write essays and stories.
- Interviews and group discussions and ensure that every student participates their thoughts.
- Maintain constant supervision of students’ progress and evaluate their knowledge through tests.
St. James College, Mountain View, CA (February 2010 – Separation 2014)
- Provided practical activities for students and allow them to learn English quickly.
- Advised students low self-esteem due to the inability to speak in English and prepared for debate.
- Facilitated the development of skills and competencies in students by providing all the necessary resources.
- Organized a picnic for the students in zoos and cultural theaters and helped them learn more about the different types of cultures.
- Met and interacted with parents and provided them with an update on the progress of students.
- Taught literature, reading comprehension, grammar and writing to students.
Bachelor’s Degree in Education
ABC University, Pacifica, CA (2009)
Reference: – Available on request.
***This is only the English teacher resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?