Here is a sample of human resources assistant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a human resources assistant entry level, as well as an hr assistant fresh graduate.
HR Assistants are the behind-the-scenes collaborators and colleagues whose main job responsibilities are focused on helping HR directors and managers accomplish HR-related tasks.
HR assistants are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
Some Responsibilities of a Human Resources Assistant
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
Human Resources Skills Needed
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular).
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
Human Resources Assistant Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
An outgoing, ambitious, and confident individual, whose passion for the HR sector is equally matched by experience in it. Looking for an excellent career developmental opportunity with a company that has a culture which appreciates and rewards excellence.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- HR Processes
- Absence management
- HR Forms
- Report Writing
- Learning & Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
ASJFK Corporation New York, NY (2016 – Present)
- Direct organizational management change and initiatives aligned with strategies and business plans.
- Develop new talent sources and leadership capability across the corporation in order to build empowered/skilled employee base.
- Develop constructive work relationship with recruiters and employment professionals to ensure effectiveness of hiring processes and application practices.
- Manage the process of designing and implementing new HR policies.
- Advise on wage issues of employees including promotions and raises.
- Designe training programs of new employees in accordance with their job profile.
- Create workshops for employees to develop new skills and introduce new technologies.
New York College – HND (2005 – 2007)
***This is only the Human resources assistant resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?