Here is a sample of human resources assistant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for a human resources assistant entry level, as well as an hr assistant fresh graduate.
HR Assistants are the behind-the-scenes collaborators and colleagues whose main job responsibilities are focused on helping HR directors and managers accomplish HR-related tasks.
HR assistants are involved with nearly all programs and services that relate to a company’s human resources division. Their work, which is often decidedly administrative in nature, involves documenting grievances, terminations, absences, performance reports, and compensation and benefits information.
Responsibilities of Human Resources Assistant
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Communicate with public services when necessary.
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees.
- Assist our recruiters to source candidates and update our database.
Human Resources Skills
- Proven experience as an HR assistant or relevant human resources/administrative position.
- PC literacy (MS Office, in particular).
- Hands on experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Familiarity with ATS software and resume databases.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field.
Human Resources Assistant Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
An outgoing, ambitious, and confident individual, whose passion for the HR sector is equally matched by experience in it. Looking for an excellent career developmental opportunity with a company that has a culture which appreciates and rewards excellence.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- HR Processes
- Absence management
- HR Forms
- Report Writing
- Learning & Development
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Management
ASJFK Corporation New York, NY (2016 – Present)
- Direct organizational management change and initiatives aligned with strategies and business plans.
- Develop new talent sources and leadership capability across the corporation in order to build empowered/skilled employee base.
- Develop constructive work relationship with recruiters and employment professionals to ensure effectiveness of hiring processes and application practices.
- Manage the process of designing and implementing new HR policies.
- Advise on wage issues of employees including promotions and raises.
- Designe training programs of new employees in accordance with their job profile.
- Create workshops for employees to develop new skills and introduce new technologies.
New York College – HND (2005 – 2007)
***This is only the Human resources assistant resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search