Here is a sample of CEO resume, job description and required skills – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a CEO.
The position is in charge of the coordination of the day-to-day operations of the firm in order to ensure business growth through implementation of sound strategies as well as overall staff management. As the major corporate decision-making party, the CEO will be responsible for resource management and information flow between the Board of Directors and corporate operations.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A CEO Resume
- Delegation of duties
- Implementation of strategies
- Excellent communication ability
- Policy and procedure development
- Human resource management
- Public relations and media affairs
- Team leadership
CEO Resume Sample
Ana Bellidimo[Street, City, Stаtе, Ziр] | [Phоnе] [Emаil Addrеѕѕ]
Eight years of successful leadership in dynamic industries providing operational, strategic and analytical leadership in policy making and policy implementation
Ana is a goal-oriented, adaptable leader with a growing track record as underlined by the growth in shareholder wealth and employee satisfaction. Hallmarks of her leadership are rooted in teamwork and uniform delegation of duties. As a strategic and analytical leader with superior communication and interpersonal skills, she has successfully served as a bridge between the organization and the Board of Directors. With impeccable dynamism from service in leadership positions in two completely different sectors, oil and real estate, her additional areas of expertise include:
- Strategy, vision and mission planning
- Team leadership and team building
- Financial management in costs and collections
- Superior marketing skills
- Financial reporting and financials auditing
- Public relations and media affairs
The president and CEO of the leading real estate services business that has over $5 bn under its control and has developed a myriad of properties, including residential, commercial and mixed use.
- Withdrew the sale of a distressed property owned by CBRE, then repackaged and sold it for double the market value.
- Negotiated the lease of 99 years for the business premises of CBRE, which is 100,000 square feet, in order to effectively ensure the presence of the group of companies in California.
- Reduced debt and increased equity by 25% and 42%, respectively.
- Increased profits net of taxes by 16%, 22% and 31% in the years 2012, 2013 and 2015.
VICE PRESIDENT, 2008–2012
Under the tenure of Mr. Menut, who was the president of Chevron Corporation, I oversaw the successful setting up of the company in California under a different brand name from that of its parent company in the Middle East. This opened up a private-sector approach to the oil business in this state, successfully bringing forth stiff competition. In addition, I improved and promoted accountability and utilization of good governance and ethics.
- Restructured the parent company’s operations to befit and outperform those companies already in California.
- Represented Chevron at the OPEC convention in Nigeria that saw Chevron listed as the top oil company in 2011.
- Improved inventory management and logistics within Chevron that saw profits in 2009 rise by close to 100%.
- Set up an agency payment processing system that enhanced cash management and reduced payables time from 60 to 15 days. This system also reduced the resource mismanagement that was present in the previous delivery chain.
Master’s degree in Business Administration, Stanford Graduate School of Business, California
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Stanford Graduate School of Business, California
- Influential Business Personality, 2014, MAGENTA Awards
- Life Coach tribute, 2012, Stanford
- Business Leader of the Year award, 2011, OPEC
***This is only the CEO resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples? See below.
- Administrative / Support Resumes
- Sample CEO Interview Questions and Answers
- Professional CEO Job Description Sample
- Entry Level CEO Resume Sample