Here is a sample of graduate nurse resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a graduate nurse.
Graduate/Registered nurses often work in hospitals or outpatient facilities, where they provide hands-on care to patients by administering medications, managing intravenous lines, observing and monitoring patients’ conditions, maintaining records and communicating with doctors. They are also relied upon to give direction and supervision to nurse aides and home health ides.
Beyond the physical support and care they provide, a graduate nurses may provide emotional support to patients and patients’ family members. They may educate patients and the general public on disease management, special diet plans and medical conditions, provide information on home care after their treatment and teach individuals how to self-administer medication or complete other self-care tasks. Nurses employed by physician offices and other types of facilities may have different duties depending on the level and type of care being offered.
After studying to be a Graduate Nurse, you need enrol yourself for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program. This course will teach you basics of medical science. With this course, you can work as a Nursing Aide. This involves basic tasks such as taking blood of the patient and patient care assistants. A Certified Nursing works under the supervision of an experienced nurse.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Graduate Nurse Resume
- Commitment To Development
- Organizational Skills
- Stress Management
- Kind and Compassionate
- Detail Oriented
- Critical Thinking
- Alert and Observant.
- Physical and Mental Endurance
- Judgment and Decision Making
Graduate Nurse Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Accountable, competent and decisive nurse with 15+ years experience providing comprehensive medical care in a variety of specialties; ophthalmology, ER, oncology, community health, gerontology and cardiac cares. Administrative management skills with a hands-on and technologically savvy approach. Deep awareness of the financial aspect of care, with effective teaching and preceptor skills. Vast experience interfacing with healthcare professionals to ensure optimum case management.
- Conversational both English & Spanish
- Patient advocacy & Education
- Care Plan Development
- Policies & Procedures
- Direct Patient Care
- Long-term Therapy
- Emergency preparedness
- Staff Training & Development
- Advance Triage
- Intense /Critical Care
- Public Speaking
THE XYZ GROUP (20xx – Present)
- Maintain and manage patient’s database in safety program.
- Perform patient’s assessments include cardiovascular, urinary catheters, respiratory, neurologic, tracheotomy and trauma.
- Give explanation for patients and their families about the diseases process and medical procedures.
- Provides patient’s complaint about care services.
- Provide patient’s complaint about patient care services.
- Maintain medical record of patients.
- Obey medical procedure and regulations in performing medical test.
- Manage oral and intramuscular subcutaneous medications.
- Pay attention for prenatal and postpartum patients and their newboms.
THE XYZ GROUP (20xx – 20xx)
- Coordinated in the research studies and management of competent for more than 150 patient.
- Ensured quality and quantity control through record and track the report research.
- Controlled the data retrieval from records, management if the hospital data and formulate the document.
- Directed all the phases of the clinical trial.
- Acted as a liaison between the pharmaceutical companies and doctors.
- Experience of years in people service and nursing field.
CENTRA MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, MOUNT PLEASANT (20xx – 20xx)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
***This is only the Graduate nurse resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?