Human resources assistant job description sample, including tasks, skills, and responsibilities to edit to attract top candidates for your business.
Recruiting is the most crucial phase of any office. HR managers make sure that they get the right people for the right jobs and they need an assistant who can assist them in the need. Such a job is done by Human Resources Assistant who assists the HR manager, do secretarial duties, carries out the data analysis and makes reports accordingly. His job is to carry out all the managerial and organizational tasks of the office. If you are looking to hire a Human Resources Assistant, have a look at the job description sample given below for assignee.
Human Resources Assistant Job Description Sample
Position: Human Resources Assistant
Degree: Masters in Human Resource Management Studies or Business Administration or Marketing
Working conditions: He has all the duties related to an office job
- Must have a Master degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Marketing from a well-reputed university
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in the given field
- Must have excellent skills in verbal communication and written communication
- Must be amiable and have excellent communication skills
- Must have excellent presentation skills and interviewing skills as well
- Must be able to meet up the analyze the CVs of applicants and make appointments
- Must have excellent creative and recruiting abilities while hiring new employees
- Must have excellent organizational and managerial skills while managing the interviews, appointments and new employees
- Must be able to provide info related to payroll to the higher authorities
- Must be able to communicate well with the clients and visitors of the office
- Must be proficient in using computers in order to get the basic and technical things related to his job being done
- Must be able to conduct the new employees’ orientations to welcome them in the office
- Must have excellent analytical skills to analyze and report the data
- Must keep a record of the employees’ attendance and performance record
- Must be able to work as a team member
- Must work as a secretary to receive calls and handle the clients and their queries
We at Sigma Ltd. are looking to hire a Human Resources Assistant for our Bristol based office. We are a software company. We have opened our new office in Bristol so we are looking to hire all new staff for that office. As a Human Resources Assistant, we are looking to hire an experienced individual who could assist our HR manager in his work while all the recruiting process is going on. We need a person who is very amiable, patient, and devoted towards his work. We want him to work at flexible hours as our office is still under making.
Having excellent managerial skills are a must-have. He will have to manage the appointments and schedules and make reports on the payrolls as well.
If you think you have all the capabilities to be a good Human Resources Assistant, you can easily apply for this job using our email address.
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search