Here is a sample of recruiter resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume format can be also utilized for an hr recruiter, technical recruiter, as well as human resources executive.
The job of a recruiter is to achieve the staffing goals of an organization. Recruitment process usually involves establishing recruiting needs according to the company’s plan, advising managers, building applicant sources, attracting and evaluating candidates.
The HR recruiter is solely responsible for the outcomes of the recruitment process within an organization. The recruiter not only handles the recruitment process but also required to take care of the quality of the delivered candidates, timeliness of hiring and costs of the hiring process.
Responsibilities of a Recruiter
- Find out and implement best recruiting practices.
- Coordinating with managers to determine the requirements for a particular job position.
- Build networks to find qualified and suitable candidates.
- Advertising positions through various known sources that will attract talents.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Make sure that the personnel requirements for specific position is accomplished in a timely manner.
- Manage social media and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Perform reference checks.
- Conducting initial interviews, which includes telephonic and face to face interviews.
- Partner with other HR staff for planning various activities.
- Design recruitment strategy on an annual basis.
- Promoting company’s reputation
- Strong sales skills.
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships.
- Hunter’s mentality.
- Big-picture thinking.
- Strong follow-up skills.
- Good Listening ear.
- Consultative in nature.
- Personable and approachable.
Recruiter Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
Dynamic, results-focused full life cycle recruiting professional with commitment to client service and creative recruitment. Proven years of track record of success locating, identifying and closing top candidate talent, with a special emphasis on hard-to-fill positions. Build and maintain candidates relationship to ensure a consistent talent pipeline. Ability to self-manage multiple positions by sourcing, screening, qualifying, coordinating interviews, negotiating and closing candidates.
ABC SERVICES CORPORATION, BLOOMFIELD, MI (20xx – Present)
Manage the entire recruitment function across multiple business units Blackboard including IT, Business Development, Finance and Accounting, Product Development, Product Marketing, Global Services, Consulting and ASP Hosting, utilizing a consultative sourcing, assessment and selection approach that address client need in a cost effective manner.
- Consult with business and functional leaders to define competencies for specific roles.
- Interview pre-qualify, negotiate offer and close hires. Perform reference check and coach hiring manager on reference techniques.
- Regularly call upon to troubleshoot difficult positions and source, identify, attract, secure and close hard-to-find candidates.
- Edit and reformat resumes as necessary, adding relevant key keywords, increasing candidate match with client’s position.
- Perform Business Development functions to soure new clients and candidates.
- Partner with client to determine priority searches/open positions.
XYZ CONSULTING, BLOOMFIELD, MI (20xx – 20xx)
- Updated database to maintain detailed records of correspondence/actions with both client and candidates.
- Performed database searches to source qualified candidates.
- Sourced potential candidates and build candidate pools.
- Interviewed/assessed candidates to qualify against client’s need.
- Provided client’s feedback/follow up to candidates after each stage of interview.
- Engaged in networking activities to source candidates.
- Posted jobs description and advertisements utilizing various jobs sites.
- Placed candidate at junior level through executive level in the field of IT, Finance& Accounting and HR.
XYZ UNIVERSITY, BLOOMFIELD, MI (20xx – 20xx)
Master of Business Administration with a Minor in International Business
XYZ UNIVERSITY, BLOOMFIELD, MI
Bachelor of Science in Physical Education with a Minor in Business Administration
REFERENCES – Available on Request
***This is only the recruiter resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Human Resources Recruiter Job Description Sample
- Recruiter Cover Letter Sample
- Human Resources Generalist Resume Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search