Here is a sample of entry level office administrator resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an office assistant, administrative assistant, office administrator, and healthcare administration.
The position of an office administrator is responsible for duties such as office administration and management, and assisting of colleagues and supervisors. Likewise, the office is responsible for the handling of other duties such as the coordination of mailings, creation of schedule and meeting, etc. As an office administrator, possessing the ability to multitask would bring you to the fore as a potential candidate for employment. Hence, it is best if you stress on your multitasking abilities while simultaneously giving due attention to highlighting your administrative or office managerial qualities. Having a working knowledge of computers and other relevant work equipment would also come in handy.
In writing your office administrator resume, make sure to create a hierarchical list of every duty that you perform on the job, starting with the most important and ending with the least important. You need to stress your capacity in managing the office, assisting superiors and subordinates when required.
- Also pay attention to outlining your best skills, rather than wasting precious spaces on considering job titles.
- Clearly outline your educational qualifications and make sure the dates are accurate and do not overlap in a conflicting manner.
- You could also adhere to the following tips in structuring your resume:
- Use a format that makes the resume inviting and easy-to-read.
- Think and talk accomplishments.
- Use an array of powerful words to describe how efficient you are at what you do
- Include your proficiency in the use of computer
Note this; to save yourself the hassle of lacking in experience, before seeking for a full-scale employment, apply as an intern and build up your resume from that angle.
The sample of new entry office administrator resume below can be used to tailor the creation of your resume for the post of office administrator. Feel free to edit it as it best suits you.
Entry Level Office Administrator Resume Sample with Little Experience
21X Greene Avenue,
(000) 000 0000
- Seeking the position of an office administrator in renown company to expand my skill and experience base for the expansion of the company likewise.
- B.A. in Office Administration from Kings College, CH (20XX)
- Diploma in Business Administration from Princeton Institute, CH (200X)
GL Industries Chicago
- Processed memoranda and other vital information for the company.
- Made provisions for a host of organizational support ideas to the company’s head officer.
- Sorted and arranged files and company records, noting vital information as regards promotion, vacation, etc.
- Assisted in the implementation of innovative ideas in the company.
John Freeman Consult, Texas, (19XX – 200X)
- Maintained office schedules, sorted out mails and attended to phone calls of inquiries.
- Sorted and arranged files and company records, noting vital information in reports, spreadsheets, and administrative documents
- Mediated between strained relationship amongst members of staff and the company’s management.
- Communicated properly to visitors and clients as regards their assignment to the company.
- Goal-getter, and responsible for administrative works
- Proficient in the use of computer and other administrative equipment
- Capable of multitasking efficiently even under strain conditions
- Shall be made available on request
***This is only the entry level office administrator resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Sample Office Administrator Interview Questions and Answers
- Office Administrator Job Description Sample
- Free and Professional Office Administrator Resume Sample
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search