Here is a sample of administrative assistant resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an administrative assistant.
Applying as an Executive Administrative assistant intern is a great way to kick-start your career in administration while also building up your experience.
An Executive Administrative Assistant role involves taking on tasks that ensure the smooth running of office operations. They also support executives to make their life easier through performing duties like updating records, taking phone calls, handling travel arrangements and logistics, schedules meetings, and often organizes events on behalf of their boss, etc.
Some of the skills hiring managers will be looking out for include, demonstrable organizational skills, how effective the candidate communicates, and familiarity with office equipment and computer software.
We have created an executive administrative assistant intern resume template to help you create a CV that stands out and one that gets you the interview invite. Take a look at our sample and customize to reflect your experience.
Executive Administrative Assistant Intern Resume Sample
12a St. Doughlas Street Hopeville, Indiana, Telephone: xxxxxxxxxxxxx Email: [email protected]
Enthusiastic self-starter with a 3 years hands-on experience working in diverse office environments. A strong track record in customer service, record keeping and office management.
A team player with a demonstrable ability to work collaboratively, an effective communicator who is comfortable communicating with all levels of staff. Interested in an executive administrative assistant role where my skill set and experience can be utilized to assist executives and achieve organizational goals.
- Exceptional communication skill both written and verbal
- Strong reporting skills using spreadsheets and slides
- Supply management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Extremely Organized with an eye for details
- Strong Time management
- Excellent ability to prioritize
- Logistics and travel arrangement skills
- Equipment maintenance
Administrative Assistant (June 2016 – present)
OIontel Inc. – Sometown, Indiana
- Acted as the bridge between executives and internal staff and external clients
- Received calls, take messages and route correspondence to the appropriate office
- Handled requests and queries from internal staff and external clients
- Maintain and update diary, schedule meetings and appointments and provide reminders.
- Put in place logistics and travel arrangements
- Take minutes during meeting and enter data accurately
- Conduct research, prepare presentations and reports for executives
- Developed and maintained an efficient documentation and filing system
Office Assistant (Oct 2015 – May 2016)
Abx Ltd – Sometown, Indiana
- Produced Documents by transcribing, formatting, editing and copying texts, data and graphics.
- Updates personal staff information in company’s data system
- Takes calls, respond appropriately to queries and escalate issues when appropriate
- Assisted in running the office
- Maintained adequate supply of office stationery
- Prepares report and presentations
Receptionist (August 2015 – June 2014)
ZeroPoint Inc – Sometown, Indiana
- Greeting visitors and answering their inquiries
- Maintain a clean reception area and ensured office stationery are in stock
- Answer calls and forward to appropriate office
- Sort through mails, correspondences and forward to right persons
- Award of Excellence from Management for maintaining 100 percent punctuality record
- Was part of team that implemented a CRM system that boosted productivity by 25 percent.
Sometown College, Indiana
Diploma in secretarial and Office Management (2014)
Certificate in Office Management (2013)
- Entry level executive administrative assistant resume sample
- Professional executive administrative assistant resume sample