Here is an internship sample of front desk receptionist resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a front desk receptionist, medical receptionist, receptionist, and hotel front desk receptionist.
Front desk receptionists are the first point of contact for visitors and clients when they enter a business premises. The impression a front desk receptionist makes lingers in their mind and it affects their perception of the company – because of this, companies go a great length to hire smart receptionists that will project their company’s image in a positive light.
The role of a front desk receptionist involves responsibilities such as greeting and welcoming customers and visitors in a pleasant and warm manner, offer to be of help and politely answers their queries, direct them to the right department or person.
Their duties might also include managing telephones and passing on messages to the appropriate desk in addition to carrying out administrative tasks.
Tips for writing a front desk internship Resume
One thing you must bear in mind while creating your resume is: Front Desk Receptionist is an Image making role – this means you have a great influence in how people will feel about the company.
By now, you should have dig around for information about the position and about the company. Tailor you profile and qualifications to highlight your ability to reinforce the company’s image.
To guide you in this regard, here is a resume template you can personalize for your application.
Front Desk Receptionist Internship Resume Sample
808, avery street, San Francisco, CA 94124 | Xxxxxxxx | [email protected]
Customer-focused with a warm personality front desk professional seeking a role as a first contact in a stimulating work environment where my skill sets and experience is utilized in attaining company’s customer management goals.
- Excellent customer facing skillings
- Attention to details for bookkeeping
- An Effective communicator with exceptional listening ability
- Conscientious and a genuine desire to help others
- Warm affable personality to make customers feel at ease
- Inventory and supply management
- Strong Time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Familiar with customer relationship management software
Receptionist | Front Desk | May 2016 – October 2016
Icono Media Ltd – Anytown, CA
- Greet and answer queries from visitors
- Handles incoming and outgoing mails.
- Answers, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Maintain a tidy reception area and ensure all necessary stationery and material are available
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Performs administrative duties like drafting correspondences, creating presentations, and preparing reports when needed
- Arranges business travels for management team
Front Desk | November 2015 – May 2016
Elaine Consult Ltd – Anytown, CA
- Greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate office
- Keep track of visitors in the log book and assign them visitor badges
- Receive, screen and forward calls to appropriate desk
- Maintained stationery and office supplies for the reception area
Orange County Community College
Certificate in Office Management | 2016
High School Diploma | 2014
- Exceptional ability to discern and prioritize tasks according to importance.
- Highly organized with an ability to remain calm under stressful situations.
- Excellent ability to douse tensed-situations with tact and effective interpersonal skills
Want more samples?