Here is a sample of restaurant server resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a restaurant, waitress, and food servicee.
Restaurant servers are an important part of the hospitality industry. They are usually the first to meet customers when they enter the restaurant, and it is them that represent a positive image. Buyer seat bid, current menus, take orders and relay management Cleaning tables/work space. It is the duty of the Restaurant server to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of control.
Restaurant server is the one that is responsible for receiving guests in the restaurant and suggestions to them in terms of food and drink. In particular, he/she must ensure that the ordering and delivery to ensure customer schedule.
Responsibilities of Restaurant server includes; Perform operations in restaurants or hotels and serve its customers. Worked in various restaurants and responsibilities differ from one restaurant to another. Its functions and features may vary from one restaurant to another restaurant. This ensures that customers have a good dining experience with good food served to them. Restaurant server also provides customers with information about the types of food available there and the different kinds of dishes that are on that day. The Restaurant Server is also sometimes talking about different kinds of food in the restaurant for guests.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Restaurant Resume
- Inform customers about additional information about the foods that were controlled by the same
- Taking different kinds of arbitrary commands dishes by customers who were sitting at the tables that are located inside or outside the restaurant
- Water for filling the empty glasses on the tables of customers to ensure that they are able to quench their thirst to visit the restaurant and feel full of energy
- Tell customers about the taste and quantity of food they are about to order
- Make every effort to ensure that customers are free, safe and comfortable while eating and staying in the restaurant
- Point the front of the fans and lights in them to make them feel at home and attend the general customer requirements
- Place customer orders at the tables on the right, in accordance with the number of chips in order to avoid confusion
- Food delivery to customer’s quality and taste are the best, without much delay
Restaurant Server Resume Sample
Rita E. Larson
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
Result-oriented, fast and passionate, with 8 years of experience in providing quality services for individual clients at a reputable restaurant. Verifiable record greeting foundation, providing menus, taking orders and transmit the same to the kitchen. Known to exceed customer expectations, ensure professional behavior and light humor. Proven experience in order to ensure the accuracy and efficiency of control.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE
- Well organized with a unique talent for keeping priorities
- Self-directed with the ability to take the initiative
- Reliable and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Can stand a long time
- Ability to work under pressure
ABC Hotels, White Plains, CT
Mar 2010 – Present
- Assist clients on arrival and providing menu.
- Make it easy for customers ordering decisions based on information about the menu items.
- Serve a welcome drink and take orders.
- Relay orders to the kitchen and ensure the accuracy and speed.
- Provide clients’ orders after getting the quality and quantity of food.
- Serve drinks to taste.
- Clean tables, clear dishes.
- Increase sales of wine products to provide information to the hotel and offer food and wine.
- Handle angry customers especially the broader situation with recurring business.
XYZ Hospitality, White Plains, CT May
2008 – Mar 2010
- Provided guests a pleasant dining experience and quality service.
- Made a final check of food before serving customers to maintain quality.
- Ensured cleanliness of the dining room and food before serving.
- Handling all the food, in accordance with national policies (such as some items may be prohibited in some countries).
- Worked in collaboration with other departments to ensure that customers receive quality service and satisfaction.
- Helped others to do their part for the preparation/serving dishes.
- Maintained service standards and in compliance with all regulations in performing their duties.
ABC College, White Plains, CT – 2008
Associate’s Degree in Hospitality
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the Restaurant server resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Restaurant Server Job Description Sample
- Restaurant Manager Resume Sample
- Top 17 Resume Examples for Hospitality Industry