Here is a sample of catering manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a catering manager, restaurant manager, and catering assistant manager.
Job Duties of Catering Manager
Catering Managers are in charge of the food and beverage services of a company. Their role includes managing supplies, planning shifts, creating menus, making sure that hygiene and safety regulations are respected, liaising with suppliers and clients, and coordinating the catering team. Catering managers today look after every aspect of food, from menu to the presentation of food. A good catering management is essential for hosting a successful and memorable wedding. It is important to have a catering management team as you cannot handle everything by yourself at the wedding. They take care that your food just does not taste well but is also served well and your guests have a good time.
Catering Manager Jobs will usually focus on two distinct areas of catering operations – front of house, or the kitchen. Senior Catering Manager Jobs will combine both functions, and may be responsible for very large teams of people, with responsibility for successfully planning and managing large-scale hospitality functions in both the private and corporate sectors.
Catering Manager Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Decision making skills.
- Ability to manage in a diverse environment with a focus on client and customer services.
- Good business and commercial acumen.
- Strong leadership and motivating skills including the ability to build strong relationships with customers and staff.
- The ability to think quickly, work in stressful circumstances and stay calm in a crisis.
- Financial, budgeting and stock-taking skills.
- Knowledge of food, food hygiene (including hazard analysis and critical control points) and food preparation.
Catering Manager Resume Example Free
Address/ Contact Info
Performance-proven professional catering manager, experience and desire needed to achieve and exceed guest satisfaction. Can make mouth-watering, delicious and attractive food for all kinds of event, clients and tastes. As a true professional that will take cooking to the next level, be creative but also maintain high standard at all times. On a personal level I’m a confident and outgoing individual who find it easy to establish friendly relationships with colleagues and customers alike. Able to deal with a wide range if people in a professional manner. And I’m willing to join a company that values it staff and offer them exciting and challenging future career opportunities.
- Hospitality & culinary Management
- Front & Back –of-House operations
- Budgeting & Cost Control
- Five-Star Dining/Menu Development
- Team building/Training/Supervision
- Safety/Sanitation/Quality Controls
- Vendor/Inventory Management
- Guest Service Excellence
- Multi outlet Operations
- Turnaround Management
- Strategic Marketing and Sales
- Payroll/P&L Management
- Profit & Growth Strategies
- Restaurant & Kitchen Design
ABC FOOD AND COMPANY, NEW CITYLAND, CA (20xx – Present)
- Participate in skilled catering team that specialize in high-end event for business and organisation.
- Receive employee of the month award eight times during tenure with ABC FOODS.
- Highest customer approval rating in ABC FOOD of 98%.
- Supervision of other catering assistant and other support staff member at event (including parking attendants and bartenders).
XXX HOUSE OF FOOD, NEW CITYLAND, CA (20xx – 20xx)
- Appointed crew leader for most individual catering event.
- Garnered high rating from customers, including host and guest alike.
ABC FOOD AND COMPANY, NEW CITYLAND, CA (20xx – 20xx)
- Served as a catering team member of high volume company that specialized in conventions, business functions and non-profit fundraising events.
- Managed site preparation and guest services.
- Received consistently high rating from event and function hosts.
- Appointed senior assistant with supervisory responsibilities over other team members.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, NEW CITYLAND (20xx – 20xx)
Bachelor of Art in Food Service and Hospitality.
REFERENCE – Available on Request.
***This is only the Catering manager resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search