Here is a sample of McDonald’s worker resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a McDonald’s manager, McDonald’s crew trainer, and McDonald’s kitchen crew.
Being a McDonald’s worker is not an easy task. But it really is nice. Working for one of the biggest fast food chains in the world will teach you a lot in the service and food processing services to customers. As such will be necessary for a McDonald worker to be educated, service to the customer-oriented and very hardworking.
If you can endure long periods of time, taking orders and accurate management of POS systems, but the half-formed. Being a McDonald’s worker you get immediate benefits, including opportunities for promotion and training opportunities and development. In addition, you do not need a formal education to apply for this job – high school diploma or GED is enough to qualify.
McDonald’s is one of the largest chains of fast food dominating the world. Professional McDonald crew include various activities, charging for food preparation in accordance with the prescribed standards in the food chain.
Skills Required for McDonald’s Worker
- Greet customers getting to the counter to order and introduce them to the menu
- Provide information about special offers and deals
- Help clients to decide what to order and the closure of the menu
- Take orders and punch in the control system
- Ask customers if they would like to improve their diet or add
- Information on the total amount invoiced and ask customers if they would like to pay by cash or card
- Take and pay in cash or by credit/debit card receipts and processes and ensure that appropriate changes are made to customers
- Provide customers with information on how long it will take for the order to be processed
- Relay control in the background and prepare according to established recipes
- Pack customer orders or put them in a drawer to dinner settings outside
- Make sure the sauces and condiments such as sauces and towels are added to orders
- Cleaning and maintenance of tables and chairs and make sure they are in good condition
McDonald’s Worker Resume Example
Sample Resume for McDonalds Crew Member
Fast Food Experience on Resume
[Street, City, Stаtе, Zip, Phone, Email]
Looking for a position of McDonald’s worker with McDonald Sycamore, where the customer service skills and the exceptional house will be entirely used for the growth of the organization and satisfaction of clients.
- More than six years of work experience in the fast food industry
- Proven ability to welcome customers and keep them in connection with the menu and specials
- highly skilled in managing and executing tasks of cooking and food preparation
- Long-term interest in providing first-class customer service
- Able to provide support to other team members when necessary
- Computer – MS Office Suite and software sales
ABC Fried Chicken – Sycamore, IL
McDonald’s worker | Jun 2013 – Present
- Receive customers, take orders and prepare and receive payments.
- Clean the restaurant in accordance with the procedures and restaurant sanitation policy.
- Cook and prepare or serve food packaging.
- Check equipment to ensure that it is effective.
- Make food and supplies and maintain inventory.
- Assist the new crew members with professional training.
XYZ Pizza – Sycamore, IL
McDonald’s worker | Sep. 2008 – May 2013
- Welcomed customers favorably, took their orders were sent to the kitchen staff, served and prepared accounts.ฃPrepared foods like hamburgers in accordance with established standards.
- Adhered to quality standards and work in the chain.
- Kept equipment, including an oven and grill, in good condition.
- Handled maintenance.
- Helped other staff to take orders.
- Analyzed the complaints and customer feedback for continuous improvement.
ABC High School – 2006
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the McDonald’s worker resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?