Here is a sample of quality assurance manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a call center quality assurance manager, quality assurance manager, QA manager
quality manager, quality control manager, and quality assurance officer.
Guides for You
Quality Assurance Managers play a crucial role in business by ensuring that products meet certain standards of quality.They plan, direct or coordinate quality assurance programs and formulate quality control policies.They also work to improve an organization’s efficiency and profitability by reducing waste.
Job Duties of Quality Assurance Managers
- Accomplishes quality assurance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Develops quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analyses; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures; monitoring inventories.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product specifications and quality attributes; measuring production; documenting evidence; determining operational and performance qualification; writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
- Maintains and improves product quality by completing product, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer complaints; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training methods.
- Prepares quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies, recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations.
- Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Resume Example for Quality Assurance Manager
[Street, City, State, Zip] | [Phone] [Email Address]
QA leader with a proven track record of strategic QA vision, quick delivery, and demonstrated ability to inspire/mentor quality assurance teams to implement latest QA programs for maintaining industrial quality standards.
Ensures that the organization’s standards meet legal compliance and clients’ expectations.
- Close familiarity with the tools, concepts and methodologies of quality management.
- Eye for detail – Plans and organizes tactics for improvements at work.
- Good team-handling abilities – Possess the ability to interest and convince others when changes are required.
- Presentation and technology leading skills, results-oriented person.
ABD Software Technologies, Or, FL (2010 – Present)
- Acted as a focal point and leader to all quality related programs – Directed QA activities to ensure maximum quality and effectiveness.
- Supervised and guided quality managers and departments to establish quality standards as per industry and market requirement.
- Directed employees to ensure highest standard of quality so that the organization meets both internal and external requirements – Ensured that all quality standards are met by all departments, by explaining the importance of maintaining quality standards.
- Worked in coordination with other departments in implementing the quality standards and benchmarks – Developed new matrices and benchmarks of quality standards, directed towards improving performance of departments.
- Evaluated and compared performance of different departments to establish quality standards – Worked closely with human resources departments to develop performance improvement programs and appraisals.
- Procured QA software tools, developed QA procedures and established quality assurance methodologies/standards in order to clarify the quality objectives of the organization.
University of ACBS, New Parkland, CA (2006)
Bachelor of Science – Business
***This is only the Quality assurance manager resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?