Here is a sample of radiographer resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a radiographer.
- Clark’s Pocket Handbook for Radiographers
- Merrill’s Atlas of Radiographic Positioning and Procedures
- MRI for Radiographer
Radiographers, also known as radiologists, are certified technicians who capture images of organs, bones, and tissues for patient diagnosis. Radiographers are equipped with technological skills to manage the recording equipment and interpersonal skills needed to care for the patients. Education and undergraduate requirements depend on the state and the profession, although the completion of a two-year certificate or degree program is common to radiological technologists.
Radiology technologists, technologists, and sonographers are in the broad field of application of the radiological profession. Radiologists evaluate, diagnose and treat patients due to various injuries and diseases through X-rays, magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound. Radiographers are mostly part of a medical or surgical team. Radiographers usually participate in initial assessment and testing of the patient, providing diagnostic data and evidence to doctors.
A radiographer will need to have or possess the following skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
- Providing support and care.
- Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure.
- Skills in organizing and decision-making process.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Attention to details.
- Confidence in the use of advanced technologies
- Computer skills.
- A high level of emotional intelligence to address the emotional and painful situations you may encounter.
Gertrude A. Tackett
2821 Newton Street, Norcross, MN 56274 | (320) 284-6443| [email protected]
OBJECTIVE: A radiographer with Eight years of academic and practical experience in state of the art facility. Well done in the latest imaging diagnostic procedures. Experience in fixed and mobile radiography. My reputation has proven to be reliable and flexible, with a strong ability to perform with minimal direction. Extraordinary skills in critical and collaborative thinking. A special interest in CT Scanning. An ARRT Certified and also an active member of ASRT and FSRT.
Seeking a position in a renowned medical institution where my experience / acquired skills will provide radiographic diagnostic services for the further improvement of the department and organization development.
- Detailed knowledge of the latest radiologic equipment/systems, procedures and safety standards in the radiologic room with the ability to effectively transmit information to patients.
- Competent, sensitive and comfortable with the patients.
- Organized – Excellent Time Management and Priority Management Skills.
- Perfect Skills for Customer Service.
ABC Health Center – Norcross, MN
Radiographer | April 2012 – Present
- Image processing, monitoring and developing for diagnosis – Working with radiologists in evaluating the exam.
- Directing patients to the correct position during the procedures.
- Operating the equipment by adjusting exposure to radiation depending on the duration of the treatment – Ensuring that all safety standards and procedure are been followed during the diagnosis.
- Organizing the examination room and also ensuring the availability of all the equipment.
- Performing of administrative tasks: Registering of patients, program management, maintaining and documenting of patient-related records.
- Helping the younger staff in the new team by providing them with a detailed demonstration.
XYZ Health Center – Union Mills, IN
Radiology Technologist | May 2009 – March 2012
- Developed a solid understanding of recording imaging equipment and recording imaging equipment documentation, including PACS image file and DICOM storage.
- Collaborated with other inner colleagues and staff to focus on the accommodation and comfort of stellar patients.
- Do administrative tasks and ensure quality to help patients and ensure the accuracy of their record.
- Gained Knowledge from maxi-slide and other patient lifting equipment.
- Analyzed and organized relevant information as the main contributor to the “Students of Radiography” website.
AAA Medical College – Norcross, MN – 2007
A.A.S. degree, Radiography
Available on request
***This is only the sample of Radiographer resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Picture Designed by Freepik
Want more samples?