Here is a sample of programmer analyst resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a programmer analyst, programmer analyst technical, senior programmer, and programming.
Programmer Analyst incorporates the functions of a systems analyst and a programmer.
The responsibilities of Programmer Analysts include developing structured programs which can be used in the development process; debugging and testing of software applications; testing of programs, as well as integrating the program individual modules; defining development specifications of new applications by evaluating client’s and customer’s requirements.
Their responsibilities also involves client’s consultation; systems design to meet the need of the organization; collecting of test data, reviewing it as well as optimizing same by the use of already developed applications; preparation of cost analyses, developing software for the organization and for clients of the organization, providing security to the storage system, the network system and maintaining automated database systems in the organization.
They are also tasked to make sure that projects are completed within the given budget and within the given time, they are to collaborate with project managers to ensure that this is achieved. Programmer Analyst gives training to employees in using the available software within the organization, they review, write, create and modify systems software if there is need for modifying.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Programmer Analyst Resume
- Programming Skills
- Good communication Skills
- Budgeting Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Relation Skills
- Analytical thinking
- Software Debugging
- Project management
- In-depth knowledge of software applications
- Problem solving skills
Programmer Analyst Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
A professional Programmer analyst possessing over fifteen years of experience with deep knowledge in the field of data analyses, skilled in collecting facts, multitasking and ability to work on multiple projects. Discovering problems as well as providing solutions to them, excellent project management skills and good at communication with people, and ability to work as a project leader as well as an effective team player.
Core Competencies and Skills
- Effective decision maker
- MySQL, Oracle, SQL
- Excellent Communication skills
- Visual Basic, COBOL, C++, and other languages.
- Good documenting and presentation skills
- Database structure, data analysis and business intelligence capabilities
- Ability to delegate duties to other team members
- Strong analytical and product management skills
- Ability to provide training
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Enthusiastic and always eager to take demanding tasks
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Good knowledge of working with application software and operating systems like DOS, Linux, Unix and Windows
- Microsoft.NET development
- C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, LINQ
- Web Services in .NET/WCF
- Crystal Reports for .NET
Seeking a position which would allow me to demonstrate my professionalism, versatility and skills as an experienced Programmer Analyst in a company.
Josh Company Inc. Los Angeles, CA (2009 – Present)
- Carry out design specifications for communication systems network, hardware and software.
- Select key contributions.
- Provide software training to staff of the organization.
- Assess the performance of company’s software, and develop strategies of improving it.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the various data base resources and data base management.
- Enhance the performance of security, hardware, communication systems, network, software storage, and others.
Education and qualification
North Carolina University (2004 – 2007)
Bachelor of Art in computer information systems and data communications.
***This is only the programmer analyst resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Top 46 Resume Examples for IT/ Technology Industry
- Intelligence Analyst Resume Sample
- Business System Analyst Resume Sample