SAP IT Consultant Resume Sample and Required Skills
SAP IT Consultant Resume Sample – SAP IT Consultants design, analyze, develop and configure computer software and systems in relation with the need of the client.SAP IT Consultants provides solutions to end-user issues and identify and solve issues related to SAP application.
Your duties also entails performing service management activities and simple adjustments responsible for delivering excellent IT Service; undertaking service management functions needed to make sure that the adherence to standard of quality, budget and committed service levels utilizing industry best practices, processes and policies.
As a SAP IT Consultant, you apply growing technical SAP information technology knowledge to solve application issues of varying complexity. You will need to understand business contract and its requirements to assist and meet customer need in area of responsibility; manage the technical and service relationship between the organization and the client as well as all the various departments within the organization. You will be tasked to implement changes and provide solutions to meet customer needs within area of technical responsibility; work with internal businesses, key customers and end user reps to maintain good business environment.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A SAP IT Consultant Resume
- A good business understanding
- Extensive technical knowledge
- Good negotiating skills
- An ability to explain technical information clearly to non-technical people
- Good project management skills
- Excellent communications skills, verbally and written
- Team-working and team management experience
- A methodical and analytical approach
- Good organization and problem-solving skills
SAP IT Consultant Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
A detail oriented individual with 12+ years of experience delivering excellent result in SAP IT Consulting and database administrations.A resourceful personality with in-depth knowledge about SAP implementation, ABAP, workflow of functional modules, SCM-APO. An active listener and learner, possessing strong analytical and problem solving skills, with wide exposure on different environments such as Oracle and SAP R/3, and Oracle, Windows operating systems and MSSQL databases.
Strengths and Competencies
- SAP Dialog Programs
- Architectural design & Concept analysis & Data Structures
- SAP R/3, ECC 6.0 environments
- FI/CO, MM, PP, SRM/PPS, SD/CRM, MM, SCEM/ SCM/ SD
- Languages : C/C++, Power Builder, SAP-ABAP
- SAP ABAP/4 Programming
- SQL programming
- ERP business applications
Seeking a position as an SAP IT Consultant in an organization where I can use my in-depth SAP knowledge in handling application support for end-users. Analyzing and providing solutions to issues that can hamper the overall performance and growth of the organization.
Step Plc. Chicago, IL (2005 – Present)
SAP Consultant IT
- Responsible for detailed problem and determination of issues in resolving.Provided end to end SAP solutions, as well as implemented SAP IT Software, problem determination includes re-creating the issues, determining the point of failure by stepping through the ABAP Code and identifying the problem resolution
- Responsible for Team Execution
- Responsible for daily activities in SAP IT & Project Completion
- Integrated between business needs and technology.
- Applied and migrate SAP maintenance through all systems
- Evaluated customer’s needs, defined and established new standards, implemented changes, planned different transitions and tested functionality in order to fulfill organizations’ needs.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications, with some SAP IT certifications.
***This is only the SAP IT consultant resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples? See Top 46 Resume Examples for IT/ Technology Industry