Here is a sample of business system analyst resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a business systems analyst, entry level business systems analyst, business analyst, telecom business analyst, sap business system analyst, technical business analyst, ICT business analyst.
Business System Analysts are responsible for a company’s computer systems and they design more efficient business processes that increases the productivity of employees thereby reducing costs and increasing the company’s revenues. They determine the operational objectives of the organization by studying business functions; collecting information; observing output formats and requirements. They are responsible for designing new computer programs by analyzing writing specifications, requirements, studying system capabilities, and constructing workflow charts and diagrams.
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will be tasked to maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures, you are to recommends controls by locating potential problems and writing improved procedures, improves systems by identifying design modifications and current practices.
Skills Required for A Business System Analyst
- Software Maintenance
- C programming language
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Software Development Process
- Analyzing Information
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Requirements
- Communication Skill both verbal and written
Business System Analyst Resume Sample
BUSINESS SYSTEM ANALYST
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
A professional Business Systems Analyst highly skilled in financial domain possessing an in-depth understanding of Business Process Flow, Business Requirement gathering and Business Process Modeling. An Analytical professional with over eight years’ experience in software application development, systems analysis and business analysis.
Looking to serve as an enthusiastic link between internal business and support teams in the capacity of an experienced Business System Analyst.
- Innovative thinking.
- An active leader.
- Creating application Prototypes and screen mock-ups.
- Great listener.
- Translating business requirements into system requirement.
- Ability to communicate effectively to clarify sensitive and complex information.
- Multi-tasking, organizational talent; time-management.
- Business modeling.
- Documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Can work independently without supervision.
- Can cooperate with diverse professionals.
- Experience in Enterprise Software Projects.
ABC Solutions, Houston, TX (2009 – Present)
Business Systems Analyst
- Enforce project schedules and deadlines.
- Prepare software functional specifications as per business requirements.
- Initiate system modifications, system expansions and many new systems releases.
- Create automated application process that saved company over 100k.
- Develop designs execution time-lines, cost analyses and more.
- Design solutions for proprietary patent.
- Lead testing procedures.
- Analyze and modify programming systems whenever.
- 100% improvement in system quality assurance methods.
- Apply feedback, comments and supervisor input.
- Identify, track, report and then resolve any issues or problems in a timely manner.
- Give informative presentations.
- Communicate any necessary changes to development team.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of all relevant tools.
- Manage project resources consistently with given timetable.
University of Houston, TX 2005 – 2008
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
***This is only the business system analyst resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?