Here is a sample of intelligence analyst resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for an entry level intelligence analyst, FBI intelligence analyst, CIA analyst, open source analyst, language analyst, and security clearance.
- How To Become An Intelligence Analyst
- Psychology of Intelligence Analysis
- Reasoning for Intelligence Analysts: A Multidimensional Approach of Traits, Techniques, and Targets
Intelligence Analyst Job Description
- Intelligence analyst functions majorly in the armed and police forces as well as in marketing departments in the business sectors.
- Their task include researching and identifying potential agents, writing assessments, meeting intelligence requirements, and studying classified and unclassified data.
- They carry out research and analysis, receive and dispatch classified media and also conduct protective security tasks.
- They possess deep analysis of collection operations knowledge and counter-intelligence investigative material; they give intelligence report; conduct prisoner of war handling procedures; they also provide indicators and current situation briefings to subordinates.
- Their job responsibilities also involves evaluating and analyzing intelligence holdings to establish changes in the capabilities of enemies, they travel oversea and regionally to carryout interviews with individuals involved in suspicious activity, they also study enemy’s vulnerabilities, and its probable courses.
- Intelligence Analyst reviews, researches, evaluates and collates raw information, and analyzes intelligence information to involve conduct timeline and relationship to link analysis.Intelligence Analysts work in security agencies and their duties in that capacity involves assessing, training and recruiting secret intelligence.
- A good Intelligence Analyst engages targets with the in-service special force weapons, they are highly skilled and highly trained professional and they are called business intelligence analyst or BI.
- They are experts at researching business performance and analysis techniques; offers professional advice on threat doctrine,manage intelligence dissemination and Information Collection.
- Their field of confidential intelligence data meant for strategy and tactics: offering assistance in the intelligence preparation of the battlefield (ipb) process; they analyze, acquire and assess business intelligence data, as well as conduct intelligence interviews.
Skills Required for Intelligence Analyst
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Good Interpersonal Relation
- Previous intelligence experience
Intelligence Analyst Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
Vastly skilled professional Intelligence Analyst with proven record in enforcing intelligence requirements for securing assets, civilian and military interests overseas and locally. Possessing over fifteen years’ experience contributing towards pro-active strategies and earned a reputation as a clear-thinking individual during complex operational activity periods. Skilled in using special knowledge and high tech analytical strategies to access and understand threats from homegrown and overseas terrorist activity, possessing great ability to work in a team or autonomously, and with an excellent track record of achieving great end results.
Seeking for a job opportunity that would motivate me to perform at the top of my abilities in defense intelligence, research, and analysis.
Core Skills and Competences
- Ability to draw inferences and suggest recommendations based on independently drawn conclusions
- Excellent written and verbal presentation of composite data
- Facilitating and leading training
- Top Secret security clearance
- Committed to quality of analysis
- Counter-terrorism strategies
- Creative and Critical thinking abilities
- Conducting interviews on suspect personnel
- Analytical writing and thinking capabilities
- Investigative expertise of highest order.
- Intelligence support in a combat field.
- Perceive and identify trends and patterns
Defense Services, Detroit, Michigan (2012 – present)
- Select major contributions.
- Assist in conducting a unified security investigation.
- Take part in a number of specialist assignment.
- Provide indicators and current situation briefings to subordinates.
- Carry out terrorist network link analysis.
- Provide intelligence support when needed, primary intelligence analyst, identifying emerging and existing threats to the organization’s assets.
University of Illinois, Champaign, IL (2007 – 2010)
MBA, in Intelligence Studies
University of Detroit, Michigan (2003 – 2007)
Bachelor of Science in Political Science
***This is only the Intelligence analyst resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?