Here is a sample of marketing executive resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a marketing executive, and hospital marketing executive.
The Marketing Executive oversees day to day marketing activities for the marketing department.
Job Duties that Marketing Executive Should Know Before Writing Their Resume
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write through spec for each.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns. Tasks can involve:
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations;
- Communication with target audiences and managing customer relationship;
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and dvds;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Organizing photo shoots;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Maintaining and updating customer databases;
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions;
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship;
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus group;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
Requirements of the Role
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage as would CIM qualification.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong project management/organizational skills.
- Ability to use spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends.
- Understanding of customer segmentation.
Marketing Executive Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip] [Phone] [Email Address]
Intuitive Marketing Executive adept at increasing revenue and profits through diligent research and efficient resource allocation. Especially skilled at maximizing profits while working within a limited marketing budget. Specialize in identifying client needs and offering practical short-term and long-term solutions.
KEY SKILLS FOR MARKETING EXECUTIVES
- Good teamwork skills
- Communication skills
- Good organization and planning skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical awareness
- IT skills
VP Director of Marketing CAR Incs. Boston, MB (2015 – Present)
- Perform frequent and effective networking with a variety of business partners and customers.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with market players.
- Build and maintain lasting and productive contacts with the media.
- Link between suppliers, media and company clients.
- Organize road shows, trade shows and marketing events.
- Discover and develop opportunities for marketing that involved advertising on the Internet, regional/national as well as specialist publications.
- Manage the production of marketing materials.
- Attend and organize company-related exhibitions, sales, promotional events, and others.
- Secure sponsorships and assist in creating and actualizing publicity and marketing plans
- Participate in delivery of approved marketing strategies – Effectively contributed to long – term strategies.
Research & Analysis:
- Organize marketing research to implement brand awareness.
- Conduct customer surveys to analyze the demands of the market.
- Analyze product and market pricings on a regular basis.
- Track the activities of the company’s competitors – Motivate to gain sustained knowledge of competitor activity.
- Write and distribute press releases.
University of California – Marketing (2008)
Bachelor of Science
***This is only the marketing executive resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?