Waitress Job Description
A waitress job is not easy at all. Although you don’t require any formal education to do this job, training is still needed. Serving food during the rush hours, keeping the track if the right customers, taking multiple orders and delivering the proper menu to the right customers is not an easy thing to do, a waitress has to deal with all types of customers and still has to keep her cool. Patience and mannerism are tested the most in this job.
If you are looking to hire a person for a waitress job, you can get the job description for this purpose form the sample given below. You can make any amendment you want according to your requirements.
Waitress Job Description Sample
Degree: Degree from a high school at least and must have done waitress course from a well-reputed institute
Working conditions: She has to work from the restaurant only. She has to work in the evening shift and will be delivering and serving food to the dine-in and take away orders simultaneously.
- Must have a degree from a high school at least and must have done waitress course from a well-reputed institute
- Must have at least two years of experience as Waitress for a well-known restaurant or food chain
- Must have excellent verbal and written skills as she will have to greet the customers and offer those tables where they can accommodate themselves
- Must know about the menu of the restaurant thoroughly to guide the customers about what they can eat and the special deals and the dishes of the day
- Must have excellent organizational and managerial skills while handling large groups of customers and taking multiple orders
- Must have proficient interpersonal skills to deal with the foreign customers, the elderly customers and the kids as well
- Must be skilled in using computers as she will; have to write the orders and deliver them to the kitchen staff
- Must be able to work in close collaboration with other waiters and the kitchen staff
We at Fry Chicken are looking to hire a Waitress for our company. We are looking to recruit a waitress who has been in the field for a couple of hours. As our restaurant offers fast food, so it mostly goes into the peak hours at the evening shift. So we want a person who can work in those hours without getting into any trouble. We want a person who has excellent communication skills to greet our customers and make them feel comfortable while they eat and dine. She will have to work flexible hours as well during the festive season as we remain open to provide services to our customers.
If you think you aver all the credentials that are required by us for this job, you can apply for it using our email address given below or drop your CV at our office. We will try to get in touch with you at the earliest hour.