Here is a sample of kindergarten teacher resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a kindergarten teacher, kindergarten teacher assistant, preschool teacher, and elementary teacher.
Kindergarten Teacher works with children; They deal on encouraging them to learn and prepare them for primary school. They must have strong interpersonal and communication skills. Their career as a teacher of kindergarten requires early childhood education degree and license.
Teachers of kindergarten are responsible for teaching children the basic skills that will prepare them for elementary school. Key skills they learn reading and math, and teachers prepare lesson plans, student work quality control classroom behavior and work with parents to ensure that students succeed. These teachers often have to get a degree in the application of early childhood education and complete the learning of students. Graduates are usually prepared for the teaching license from the state, which is required to teach in the public school system.
Skills Required for Kindergarten Teacher
- High energy
Kindergarten Teacher Resume Example
[Address, Contact Info]
Summary: Kindergarten Teacher with a strong emphasis and energetic student teachers with more than ten year’s experience in the planning, organization and implementation of an educational program. Has been observed, evaluated, promoted and provide feedback on performance and development of students. Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary school systems. Tireless motivator and innovative solutions for search, which have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a strong capacity training, time management and classroom management.
Experienced teacher, competent in early childhood education to understand the behavior of children and child psychology, known for savvy and creative approach of inspiration and motivation for education.
- Excellent communication skills – Communicate effectively with children, teachers, and parents.
- Highly organized, efficient, reliable, flexible and responsive.
- Collaborative – a team player and focused on the system.
Kindergarten Teacher | (May 2007 – Present)
ABC County Schools, Biscoe, NC
- Determining student achievement using tests and formal and informal observations.
- Developing and implementing a suitable system management class.
- Helping students develop self-confidence and positive self-image.
- including technology • content, standards, and teaching methods effectively implemented.
- Helping students who are preparing for the lesson to describe and explain the objectives.
- Presentation of the hours in a clear structure, well organized and logical.
- Providing for different levels of student achievement.
- Using effective examination and discussion in both Technical and vocational aspect.
- Providing guidance to children on the recognition of shapes, letters, numbers, colors and the development of social skills.
- Caring for each student and encouraging academic growth.
- Developing and implementing daily lesson plans with modifications to capture the interest of children.
- Developing relationships with children, parents and staff.
- Using creative teaching methods and allows students to pick up easily quickly.
- Planning and implementation of fun activities for the physical growth of children.
Infant Toddler Teacher | (Jan 2005 – May 2007)
XYZ Early Learning Center; San Diego, CA
- Made fun activities with the kids, including running and jumping.
- Established strong relationships between parents and families.
- Developed problem-solving practice and targeting behavior.
- Encouraged empathy in children with warm hugs, smiles and appropriate keys.
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
- Introduced students to the letters, personal hygiene and social behavior.
- Taught the basic skills in using the toys, music and games this is learned while playing with children and improving their skills.
- Ordered, selected, maintain and store equipment and teaching supplies.
- Urged parents and reviewed the reports and progress of their kids.
Ohio State University, Ohio City, (OH – 2005)
B.S. Education, Early Childhood Development
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the Kindergarten teacher resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?