Here is a sample of engaging preschool teacher resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a preschool teacher assistant, preschool teacher, and preschool teacher fresher.
Preschool Teacher introduce children to the world of education. They are the first to communicate with children who are not with parents for most of the day. Their responsibilities are to provide education and care in early childhood to children aged 3-5 years. Since this tender age is so full of playful, teachers have used many techniques to teach children. They must plan and develop games that improve motor skills, foreign language and social and emotional development. They also need to teach children the basics of words and phrases, including reading and writing. In addition, Preschool Teacher must develop methods by which children should be interested in learning. They can play games, music, pictures, stories and other resources to meet children’s learning.
Skills Required for Preschool Teacher
- Excellent communication
- Ability to build trust
- Ability to motivate children.
Preschool Teacher Resume Example
Evelyn K. Graves
(Address, Contact Info)
There is no greater joy and satisfaction than to create and nurture young minds. With a passion for introducing children under five years in the world of education and help them to take the first step toward acclimating society, I want to work as a kindergarten teacher in an educational group and develop the future education of children.
Summary of Skills:
- Experience in teaching, training and playing with the kids.
- Love for children and passion for teaching and helping them to develop social skills.
- Excellent ability to creativity, communication and education.
- The ability to plan and use of innovative educational games.
- Expert in search of toys and buying and creative learning materials.
- Know the safety measures and seek children’s personal hygiene.
ABC School, Southfield, MI
(October 2014 – Present)
- Making friends with children and parents, and learning activities for daily plan.
- Reliability and familiarize children with the school environment.
- Providing a safe and healthy learning environment for students and potential growth.
- Communicating with the kids and teach concepts of learning.
- Planning and participating in fun activities and develop motor skills and basic skills.
- Telling compelling stories about children’s social skills, singing songs and
- Creating new educational activities that develop the full potential of students.
- Ensuring lessons according to the program.
- Managing of trips to improve facilitate and the learning process.
- Preparing children for the annual day function of parents, where they held several roles playing in colorful costumes, which significantly. contributed to the development of trust
- Developing, implementing and delivering weekly curricula.
- Assessing the developmental needs of children and treat.
- Keeping a record of the progress of children and inform parents.
XYZ Public School, Southfield, MI
(February 2010 – September 2014)
- Taught children to pronounce the letters and identify different shapes and colors.
- Recorded and maintained medical records, attendance and student’s progress.
- Respected and ensured equal learning opportunities for children with special needs.
- Taught interpersonal skills, hygiene, and healthy eating habits.
- Organized group activities: hiking, games, painting, storytelling, music and games.
- Read books on the whole class and small group.
- Established disciplinary base and maintain order.
- Met the parents when necessary to discuss progress or requirements.
- Prepared educational material and maintain the facilities and equipment clean and safe.
- Provided the children and parents work schedule and establish classroom routines.
Bachelor’s Degree in Early Education
ABC University, Chicago, IL (2009)
Reference: – Available on request.
***This is only the manager Preschool Teacher resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
- Preschool Teacher Cover Letter Example
- Preschool Teacher Job Description Sample
- Education Teacher Job Description
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search