Here is a sample of entry level front desk receptionist resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a front desk medical receptionist, administrative receptionist, secretary receptionist, front office, and hotel receptionist.
A front desk receptionist serves as a face to the employer. He/She is the first and sometimes the only person with whom small businesses meet. Although this is the input-level role, the front desk receptionist needs a lot of skills to perform many tasks. A successful front desk receptionist should be an excellent communicator and a strong administrator. He/she also needs to communicate comfortably with people of all professional levels.
The primary duty of the front desk receptionist is to greet the visitors of the company. When guests arrive, he/she gives them a warm welcome, sometimes pulls their coat and gives them refreshments. They can answer basic questions about the business, such as hours of care and provide customers with a brief explanation of the products and services offered by the company. With the greeting in person, the front desk receptionist is responsible for answering all incoming calls. Depending on the size of the employer, he/she can use a sophisticated phone system to perform this task. Selecting a request according to the instructions directs them to their recipients, downloads and delivers messages as needed.
- Strong knowledge of front desk reception and multi-line telephone systems
- Capable of filling in physical documents and maintaining electronic files
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Confident and mature with helping attitude
- Well dressed and beautiful person with beautiful nature
- Experienced in writing and working on the desktop
- Strong desire for learning and skills to capture new technologies
Entry Level Front Desk Receptionist Resume Sample with Little Experience
[Address and Contact Info]
OBJECTIVE: A dedicated and proactive person with 4 years of experience in reception and customer service. Proven ability to maintain pleasant, positive and courteous behavior on a lasting basis.
- Well-versed for welcoming guests, scheduling meetings and solving administrative and clerical tasks
- Positive attitude and disciplined work ethics
- Answering phones, fax, and filling
- Computer literacy: knowledge of MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Bilingual: English and Spanish; loves to work with diverse and multitasking people
ABC COMPANY – Johnstown, PA
Front Desk Receptionist | April 2014 – Present
- Reorganizing the visitor entry/exit procedure by introducing an automatic identification system
- Attain mid-year bonus following excellent front desk management work
- Greeting visitors, guests, and clients when they arrive
- Providing the information they need and direct them to the appropriate services
- Helping visitors and clients with the right staff member
- Processing phone calls and direct them to the right recipient
- Distributing incoming mail and managing outgoing mail
- Scheduling of meetings and conferences
- Distributing employee apps, correspondence, and notifications
- Managing incoming and outgoing parcel details for the mail service
- Weighting of parcels and explanation of courier fees for buyers
- Calling the payee and giving details to the accounting department
- Maintaining physical and electronic files of the company
XYZ COMPANY – Johnstown, PA
Customer Service Assistant | May 2012 – March 2014
- Provides valuable support to the marketing department in implementing particularly complex marketing routines
- PBX management and call centering
- Assisted guests and visitors by responding to inquiries
- Validated parking tickets
- Assisted in scheduling appointments
- Assisted in coordinating office activities
- Sorted general complaints and problems of workers and customers.
- Collected emails and replied as per the instructions of seniors and managers
- Set up meetings for managers and clients on demand, given their schedules.
- Coordinated with the staff at meetings and conferences to make arrangements for refreshments and meals.
Johnstown Cummunity School, Johnstown, PA
High School Diploma – 2011
Available on request
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search