Here is a sample of entry level MBA resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a MBA.
Often it has been noted that MBA holders possess the greater opportunity to get just about any job in all types of manufacturing settings. They can relatively work in areas that serve as the core structure of the organization. MBA holders are mostly employed to serve in the area of supervision of other employees, handling of business operations, streamline processes, and supervising the functions of multiple departments. Examples of other areas they could also function efficiently in include: human resources finance, general management, sales & marketing, and information technology.
Also, perhaps you happen to be an MBA with major in Human Resources, you can serve in the capacity of a hiring manager, relations specialist, or compensation specialist.
Besides the usual perks of these areas, which includes and is not limited to great pay check, these areas could further assist fresh MBA holders in advancing their career path.
Taking a clue from the cliché the riper fruits are always secured high up in the tree, you must realize that that to get the dream job as an MBA holder, you need to tailor your resume to meet some specific requirements.
First off, concisely highlight your career objective, detailing out in simplicity your relevant qualities and the position you are applying for.
Move further by giving a concise but detailed summarization of your relevant skills, and the relevant experiences you’ve gained (those acquired in the course of study years via internships and other relevant platforms would come in handy), then finally introduce your educational background starting with your foremost certificate.
Entry Level MBA Resume Sample With Little Experience
[Address and Contact Info]
A highly skilled business management candidate with an extensive knowledge of business principles seeks an entry position as a Business Administrator to contribute my skills to the growth and expansion of the organization.
- Proficient in office management and public relations
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, and a host of other business enterprise applications
- Proficient in time management, organizational, and interpersonal relations skills
- Adept problem-solving skills, and efficient in multitasking
Business Administrator (Trainee)
Green Life, New Orleans, NO
November 2015 – Present
- Aiding in routine office activities.
- Maintained a client communication platform.
- Organizing and filing of business records.
- Communicated with the IT department to ensure the safety of the company’s data.
- Responding to and resolving grievances of both customers and employees.
- Made arrangements for travel and hotel accommodation arrangement for superiors, employees, and clients.
Business Administrator (Intern)
Arclight Consult, New Orleans, NO
June 2014 – October 2015
- Assisted in the implementation of innovative business processes.
- Handled the evaluation of employees’ performance and recommended promotion based on merit.
- Mediated in grieving issues amongst members of staff issues.
- Scheduled training programs, appointments, and events to build employer-employee relationship.
- Sorted out and secured the records of office supplies.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and Management
QRS University, New Orleans
- Shall be made available on request
***This is only the entry level MBA resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?