Software Sales Resume Sample and Required Skills
Software Sales Job Description
Software Sales Resume Sample – Software sales personal is tasked with selling PC software ranging from system software, applications, gaming software as well as IT software to customers. There is increasing demand software in the modern world, and this has also affected the number of company producing and selling software thereby creating competition in the market. The existing competition between software manufacturing companies has made software firms to leave the older method of software sales and hiring software sales personnel to do their software sales. This has resulted in the increased demands for software sales personnel in the market. However, a software sales representative is not only limited software sales to clients. The duty of a software sales personnel is divided into pre sale, main sale and the after sale support.
Skills Required for Software Sales Resume
- Ability To Demo Software
- Speak C-Level Language
- Strong Communication Skills, verbal and written
- Ability To Work Independently
- Management Skills
- Excellent Fact Finder And Researcher
- Able To Do Needs Analysis
- Attentive to client needs
- Superb communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Assertive and Aggressive
- Ability to convince within a given time-frame
- Excellent organizational skills.
Good Software Sales Resume Sample
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
A well detailed and result oriented Software Sales professional with over 10 years’ experience offering commended performance in the field of IT software sales and other related fields. Attentive to detail offering the following key core strengths and competencies.
- Relationship Building
- Excellent Knowledge of IT
- Lead Generation
- Leadership & Team Building
- Training & Development
- Computer Savvy
- Revenue & Profit Growth
- Sales Presentations
- Adept at Coding and Programming
- Consultative Sales
- Technology Solutions
- Software as a Service (SAAS)
- Professional Performance
BG Austin, TX (2009 – Present)
Software Sales Specialist
- Established and developed new business contacts; took part in creating brand identity in all assigned job.
- Worked in point-of-sales transactions with a track record in software sales successfully; also successfully sold software online and through telemarketing.
- Suggested and sold creative products to customers, provided solutions to client’s problems after sale of software to them, rendered customer support in the form of tech support during installation and other areas.
- Overcame architectural and technical challenges of existing and new clientele.
- Gained expert knowledge in relevant software to optimize profits and ensure customer satisfaction.
Gate PLC, CA (2000 – 2009)
Software Sales Person
- Interpersonal relationship skills was recognized by my peers and the management and provided coaching and mentoring to existing and new employees.
- Compiled and offered presentations to clients.
- Successfully managed a technical team of twenty members and increased the efficiency of the team by 100%.
- Provided managers with technical proposals and reports when required.
- Extremely successful in person to person sales.
Education and Qualifications
State University of South Carolina (1995 – 1999)
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Marketing
Houston Institute of Technology (1990 – 1994)
Bachelors, Computer Science, Specialization in databases.
***This is only the software sales resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search