Director of operation job description sample, including tasks, skills, and responsibilities to edit to attract top candidates for your business.
Upper-level management can be done when you have someone who can act as a bridge between the chief executives and the staff. The Director of Operations plays this role. His primary job is to regulate the everyday affairs of the office, making sure that a smooth flow of work is carried out.
Here is a job description that you can use if you are looking to hire a Director of Operations for your company.
Director Of Operations Job Description Sample
Position: Director of Operations
Degree: Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing along with an MBA
Working conditions: As we are looking to hire a person for the post of Director of Operations, he will have to work mostly from the office. He might have to travel sometimes as well. He must be available to work flexible hours as well.
- Must have a valid degree from a business school of Bachelors in Business Administration or Marketing along with an MBA
- Must have an experience of almost five years as a Director of Operations for any upper-level management job ay any well-reputed company
- Must be able to handle and recruit the employees, assign them tasks for a smooth flow of work in a company on daily basis
- Must have incredible managerial and organizational skills to organize and manage the staff of the office as he will be working according to the instructions from the chief executives
- Must have proficient communication skills as he will have to communicate with the staff on a daily basis. He will have to transport every day’s work to the higher authorities, so excellent communication skills are a must-have
- Must be able to handle the pressure of the work and handle the disputes and issues of the staff before they get out of hand
- Must have an insight into the management and accounts to manage the salaries of the employees, budget of the company for a month or a year
- Must be able to operate the computer software especially the statistical ones such as SPSS as he will be giving the reports to the chief executives
- Must have excellent decision making and analytical skills
- Must be able to review and analyze the business procedure
- Must be able to work in collaboration with the management, sales, marketing, manufacturing and administration departments
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills while dealing with the business colleagues and clients and must be able to solve their queries
We at High Noon Tech Ltd. are looking to hire a Director of Operations for our Company. We want a person who can handle the pressure and the responsibilities of the job. He must have excellent communication skills. He must be proficient in dealing with the clients and the staff. He must act as a bridge between the upper management and the staff. If you think you can fulfill the duties that we are looking for in our Director of Operations, apply for this job using our email address.