Director of Operations Resume Sample and Required Skills
Director of Operations Resume Sample – Director of Operations, known in large organizations as Chief Operating Officer (COO), oversees the daily operations of a business, usually under the leadership of CEO. COO should excel in the delegation of tasks and must demonstrate exceptional communication skills. Master of Business Administration is a typical educational resource for operations management.
Key Skills Should Be Considered While Writing A Director of Operation Resume
- Effective communication
- Motivate the team
- Understanding the organization financial performance
- Track and measure staff performance
- Maximizes staff utilization
Director of Operations Resume Sample
Dustin V. Velazquez
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
Innovative and versatile quarterback, recognized by industry leaders as a pioneer in the field of strategic marketing. Acclaimed throughout the race to develop effective marketing plans, improve ROI and achieve steady growth year after year. Extremely articulate and persuasive; Options for the conclusion of a win-win with Fortune 500 organizations respected by peers because of unparalleled professionalism
More than twelve years impressive success in the high-tech sector, the functioning of operational projects and large the entire job from start to success, while the function / implementation of rational political decisions.
Affectionately effort to continuously improve – excellent leadership, organizational and management skills of people.
ABC Group Inc. Tampa, FL (Mar 2007 – Present)
Director of Operations
- Set ambitious targets that support the goals and strategies of cross-functional organization.
- Integrate functional strategies with the expertise of the company to achieve the financial and operational targets.
- Study and develop new strategies to meet the goals and business objectives – distribution of funds to meet financial forecasts and business goals.
- Develop plans to manage / retain talent within the organization and improve the strength of leadership.
- Develop an important operational tool for improving business productivity, such as promotion and marketing of products. – The standards and guidelines for monitoring and evaluating all production departments.
- Monitor of policies and the development of new operational procedures for company operations to improve efficiency.
- Direct and oversee the daily operations of the company, including sales, purchasing, supply chain, production and distribution of resources.
- Target areas with more functions and division heads and department heads.
- Participate in the planning and execution of the annual budget.
- Coordinate the HR team in training and the formation of a cross-department.
TUV GROUP Inc. Ohio City, OH (May 2001 – Oct. 2006)
Manager of Administration & Accounting
- Responsible for defining the strategic direction of the company, to develop methods to improve operations and give advice to all departments, including sales, marketing, distribution, human resources, and accounting. Hire, train and develop all staff to ensure high levels of performance and retention. It cooperates with the management of the initiatives to reduce costs and improve processes.
- Went from zero in 2001 to more than $ 105 million in 2006, negotiating contracts with major clients such as Hewlett Packard (HP), International Business Machines (IBM) and Dell.
- Increased in earnings of 26% successfully negotiates development costs with suppliers and foreign suppliers.
- Improved revenue in existing accounts an average of $ 50,000 a month, using strategic upmarket techniques.
University of New York
Master’s in Business Administration 2003
Bachelors in Business Administration/Economics 1993
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the director of operations resume sample that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?