Here is a sample of customer support manager resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a customer service manager, bank customer service manager, customer experience manager, and call center customer service manager.
Guides for You
- The Customer Support Handbook: How to Create the Ultimate Customer Experience for Your Brand
- The New One Minute Manager
- The Harvard Business Review Manager’s Handbook: The 17 Skills Leaders Need to Stand Out
Customer Support Manager ensures that they meet the needs of the client. Its goal is to provide excellent customer service and promote this idea through the organization they work for.
They can work on multiple levels, from the central office to the front of the business and in most cases will be:
- Help in the development and implementation of policy customer service for the entire organization;
- Find ways to measure customer satisfaction and to improve services;
- Management of customer service;
- Handle customer inquiries face to face.
Skills Required for Customer Support Manager
- Communication skills that will enable them to inform, assist and advise clients clearly and maintain effective contact with other professionals
- listening to understand exactly what customers require
- Problem-solving skills
- Confidence, patience, kindness, tact, and diplomacy is faced with difficult situations
- Motivational skills and the ability to track and manage these customer service assistants
- Ability to work under pressure
- Organization and planning skills to develop services policy for customers
- Good personal presentation, especially when working with clients face to face
Resume Example for Customer Support Manager
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
I am enthusiastic and dedicated professional with extensive experience in all areas of retail management. An exceptional leader, who is able to develop and motivate others to achieve the objectives, can demonstrate a strong ability to manage projects from idea to success. Proactive person with a logical approach to challenges, I perform effectively even in a work environment under high pressure.
- Innovative Customer Service Manager running effectively addressing changes to improve operational efficiency.
- Experienced customer support manager expert advice on a variety of situations of customers.
- Customer Service Manager’s high power motivates partners through efficient routing, management, development, and on-going coaching.
- Head of customer services friendly to the Can-do attitude and willingness to help at any time.
- Customer Service Manager with a history of handling a wide variety of service problems quickly and efficiently to customers.
2002-date A&B Stores plc
SENIOR AREA OPERATIONS MANAGER (2012-date)
- Budget responsibility and motivation to achieve sales targets and development staff, always reaching and surpassing key performance indicators.
- Advise retail operations manager responsible for the operational management and (320) in 14 stores.
- Check account management with a focus on fundamental criteria for net income, including sales, shrinkage, wages, depreciation, cash flow, and control expenses stores.
- Control and monitor compliance with stores in all areas, including customer service, effective planning, training and development of personnel, organization and time management.
- Support for management and staff to help create their own successful and productive team and become effective team leaders.
- Maximize all sales opportunities by promoting the highest standards of customer service and identify potential opportunities for development and training.
- Daily communicate with the center for support functions for customers.
- Purchase, retail, finance, and distribution to ensure control and efficient operation of all areas.
- Review and assess the effectiveness of weekly KPI and produce a spreadsheet weekend.
- Support and coach for managers from the region to reach their full potential.
CUSTOMER SERVICES MANAGER (2006-2012)
- Informed service quality manager, primarily responsible for 16,000 internal and external users to all customers.
- Maintained quality standards of customer service Library Service Department.
- Developed a training program ROM CDs for use in all stores, depending on the strategy for customer service.
- Managed and developed a monthly incentive program stores.
- Supervised, motivated and developed a team recognition and rewards programs.
- Effectively managed and rapidly resolved customer complaints and experts.
- Developed and implemented forms of information and customer feedback in the store with the most useful results.
SPECIAL PROJECTS MANAGER – RETAIL & SUPPLY CHAIN (2002-2006)
- Reported to the Director of Retail Group and responsible for system integration stops at A & B.
- Introduced a distribution center supermarket environment, delivery to establish new programs, training programs and implementation in 400 stores.
- Developed effective storage methods of communication to ensure the smooth running of all operations.
- Responsibility for the management of seasonal events for the company.
- Researched weekly contraction issues and produced a user-friendly guide and test and subsequent introduction.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
B.I.I: National Licensee Certificate
NVQ: Retail Levels 1, 2 & 3
KEY IT SKILLS
- Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet & Email
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Netball (playing & coaching), Badminton & DIY
REFERENCES – Available on request
***This is only the customer support manager resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?
Guides for You...
>>> New - Amazing Resumes!
>>> Veterans Guide To Getting Federal Jobs
>>> How To Use Linkedin To Find A New Position
>>> Ultimate Guide To Job Interview Answers
>>> Guide to Job Search