Here is a sample of computer technician resume – Feel free to copy-paste and adapt it to build your resume to apply for the job you want. The following resume template can be also utilized for a computer technician, computer hardware technician, freelance computer technician, repair technician, and senior computer technician.
Tools for You
- 100 Piece Computer Technician Tool Kit for Repairing, Wiring, Cleaning, and Testing
- Computer Tool Kits – Professional 17 in 1 Network Cable Maintenance Tools
A computer technician is the person who repairs and maintains computers and servers. Technical responsibilities may extend to include building or configuring new hardware, installing and updating software, and creating and maintaining computer networks.
Skills Required for Computer Technician
- Working knowledge of modern devices and network printers
- Proven ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics
- Suitable for repair of computers, including Windows computers and Apple Macintosh platforms
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, troubleshoots and maintains the quality of the results
- Extensive experience in backup software and image management
- Expert in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Can configure the VPN hardware and software and server / client
- Proven experience of managing time and priorities efficiently
- Known to work effectively without supervision
Computer Technician Resume Example
[Street, City, State, Zip, Phone, Email]
I offer a rare combination of technical skills along with in-depth knowledge of the IT field because of my many years of work experience. I have expertise in the installation, configuring and calibration of various types of equipment, and have trained new teams on the safe use of the equipment, and carried out equipment servicing, maintenance and repair of faulty parts. In addition, I have done extensive repair work on many kinds of equipment, fixed faults and logged these repairs on the company databases.
- Team player. Technicians work as a team most of the time and possession of this quality in a person is very important in this particular field.
- Expertise in software and hardware. Have a deep understanding of the different types of software programs and their compatibility with the hardware. Can disassemble a computer piece by piece and build it back perfectly.
- Good communicator. This interactive profession has instilled good communication skills, as there is constant communication with clients and other workers.
- I have different problem-solving strategies for every type of computer problem.
Advanced Rotorcraft Technology, Inc
Computer Software Technician, 2008—Date
Perform the following tasks:
- Operation of different technologies
- Troubleshooting ability
- Analysis of compatibility of computer software with hardware
- Use of antivirus software in order to eliminate viruses, malware and spyware
- Installation and regular upgrading of programs
Berkeley Design Technology, Inc.
Field Technician, 2004—2007
Worked as a field technician performing the following functions:
- Repair and maintenance of equipment
- Maintenance and repair of worn-out parts
- Installation and configuration of equipment
- Visiting of the premises of the organizations that had signed an ongoing service agreement with the company
BTEC diploma, 2000
University of California, Berkeley
***This is only the computer technician resume that we present to you to build it by yourself. Good luck and get the right job soon.
Want more samples?